A/N and Upcoming stories!

Hey guys! I've missed you guys so much and I've missed writing so much that I'm coming back to write! Sorry, my break took so long and I just want to say... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 126 READERS! I LOVE ALL YOUR SUPPORT! As a thank you gift, here are some upcoming Wattpad stories I have in mind and their outlines! You can choose one and what story gets the most votes I'll write after the Noya x reader! Again thank you guys so much!

Dancing through the dark (Bokuto x Reader)

Y/N is a famous ballet dancer. She and her mother moved from too much publicity back to her home town and she had to transfer to Fukurodani and joined the Ballet club. Bokuto saw her dancing to Swan Lake while practicing with Akaashi. Bokuto was mesmerized by her moves, her dancing, and how beautiful she was. He wanted to get her more and dance with her forever.

Leek Love (Senku x Genius reader)

3,700 years into the future and genius kid Y/N is still in the stone until she was accidentally revived by a boy who had hair like a leek. Senku and the gang were walking to go revive some people to join the kingdom of science. Ginro being his chaotic self accidentally bumps into Senku and spills the revival juice on an unknown stature. Senku scolding Ginro while everyone else was looking at the naked revived person, Senku noticed this and turned to see a beautiful girl standing there. Naked.

Enter the cat's den (Nekoma x reader)

Y/N, a second-year at Nekoma High was forced to join a club by her parents. All the other clubs were full or had a specified number of members, except one... The Boy's Volleyball team. Y/N didn't know anything about the boy's volleyball team so she didn't know what she was getting into. She enters the gym and sees a bunch of boys staring at her. Y/N was scared out of her mind and regretted ever coming here and signing up as manager of Nekoma's Boy's volleyball team.

Inside the boar hat (Inosuke x reader)

Y/N was a low-rank demon slayer (same rank as Tanjiro and Zenitsu) who was fighting a tough demon by herself. During her fight, she has gotten a lot of wounds and a few ribs broken until a creature, probably a human with a boar mask came bragging in and slash the demon. Y/N was unconscious at the time and Inosuke noticed this and took her to Tanjiro and Zenitsu to see if they can help with her wounds. Hours later, Y/N woke up with Inosuke on top of her and staring at her. Y/N scared out her mind and scooted away from him. Y/N met the 3 boys and decided to join them and they're wired adventures. What Y/N didn't know that deep down, she was growing a romantic feeling for Inosuke and wanted to see his face. Without the boar mask.

Hoped you like these stories and remember to vote your favorite and what story gets the most votes will be written after the Noya x reader! Voting will end when on the 1st of February! I'll add more stories as time progresses! So glad to be back!

Have a good day/night!

Bubble-chan is out!