Chapter 15

After School & Y/N's POV

It's going to so hard for me to study, tutor Noya, Hinata, and Kageyama! Well, I better start studying. After hours of studying, I finally finish! I go downstairs to see if Mom made anything. I look all around the house and I couldn't find her anywhere. I go into the kitchen where is the last place I didn't check and I found a note with my name and some yen on it. I read it and it says.

"Dear Y/N, I know you're studying and I didn't want to bother you so I left some money in case you get hungry. No one is allowed when I'm gone and make sure the door is locked. Have fun on your own. Love you, Mom."

I put down the note and put the money in my pocket. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV and watched some animes on Netflix. Sadly I fell while watching anime as usual. I shot up waking me up and seeing the anime is over which is sad because I wanted to watch it but I can't control my sleepiness.

I heard my stomach rumbling so I grabbed my phone and called in for a pizza. I was bored and then I had an idea, I can make a drawing for Noya so he can know my secret skills. I drew a self-portrait of Noya, It took me hours to get his face right and his features right too. I put the drawing in my school bag so I can give it to him tomorrow, I just hope he likes it. Just I finish putting the drawing in my bag I heard someone knocking on the door, I opened the door to the pizza man.

I paid for the pizza and put it on the counter. Boredom has hit me again and I decided to give myself some self-care. I start running the bath and put some bath bombs in the tub and some candles in the bathroom to make it smell good. I stripped off my clothes and went into the tub.

The bath is so relaxing that could fall asleep. While I was in the bath I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone so it might've been my mom. I wrap a towel around my body and put some slippers on. I opened the door to... "Noya?!"

-----

Hi Guys! Hope you liked some self-care for you guys I liked typing it and to be honest I some too! ! For the Netflix and anime part, it can any anime you want it to be since it's you. I have family over this weekend so the next chapter will be out Monday!

Have a great and safe weekend!

Dani-chan is out!