Chapter 13 Non-Lemon Path

Hello! This is the Non-lemon path of Chapter 13! If you do want some lemon I suggest reading Chapter 13 Lemon Path!

Happy Reading!

Y/N's Pov

I could feel Noya getting more and more excited and I kinda liked it. He pinned me to the ground and never broke our kiss. I was getting a little excited also but not as excited as Noya but was into it. I put my arms around his neck and his hands were on my waist, he picked me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to my bed, and gently put me on my bed.

He took a step back and took his shirt. I got nervous but he climbed above me and continued kissing me. I put my hands on his torso and push him away from me a little.

He was confused at first and I told him " Noya I know wee getting excited but I don't think I'm ready for... you know." I looked away from him in embarrassment. I looked back at him and he had a smile on his face. " I know how you feel Y/N, If you don't feel ready I'm not going to force you to do it. I'm not that kinda guy, Your boyfriend here is gonna care about you feel, no matter how I feel," said Noya.

I gave him a hug and reassuring smile and a kiss on the cheek. I sat myself up on the bed and Noya got off the bed and put his shirt on. We both got back on the floor and finished our project. Once we finished our project.

I asked my mom if Noya can stay the night and she said yes. Noya called his family and asked if he can stay the night and they said yes. Noya and I went back upstairs and turned on Netflix. We watched some anime and some scary movies.

I don't know why but instead of me being scared it was Noya the one being scared and I would laugh at all the scary moments, it's like our roles were reversed which I kinda found funny and cute how Noya was clinging to me at every scary moment.

We watched one more movie and I got sleepy and fell asleep on Noya's shoulder. Noya noticed that I fell asleep and layed me down, turned off the TV, and we both cuddled. While we're sleeping I kept saying 'Noya' in my sleep he loved that I was saying it during my sleep, smiled and we cuddled thought out the night.

----

Hi guys! You've made it through the Non-Lemon path of the story! I hope you liked it! The next chapter should be out tomorrow!

Have a nice day/night!

Dani-chan is out!