Chapter 4

Noya and Y/N were at the school gates and Noya saw his friend Tanaka waiting for him at the gates. "Noya my man! Where have you been and who is this pretty woman with you??" said Tanaka. " Oh this is Y/N." said Noya. " Oh! Hello miss Y/N! So are you new here? What year are you in? I can help you get to anywhere you need to go!" said Tanaka.

"Actually bro Y/N here is not new she's a regular going student it's just she's really quiet and she's a second year just like us so I guess she'll be fine." said Noya. Y/N felt a little blush go on her face after Noya was standing up for her. "O - Oh I'm sorry Y/N I didn't know please forgive me!" said Tanaka. " It's okay Tanaka, you're fine." said Y/N.

Hey now since we're all here we should head to class before the bell rings." said Y/N and they all went into school and walked to class.

During class

Y/N was sitting in the back of the class. What she didn't know was that she had the same class with Noya and he sat right next to Y/N. Noya had forgotten his notebook for class again and Y/N saw this and she shared her notebook with Noya and helped him with class. They pushed their desks together so he could see her notes. Y/N has never been close to a boy before and looking at him closely, she could see his brown hair, his blond streak, his caramel eyes, his jawline everything about looked so beautiful to her. Noya saw her staring at him and blushed as he looked at Y/N their H/L, H/C, E/C and everything about her was so memerzing to him. They found each other staring into each other's eyes, then they realized this blushed and looked at their work and continued with class.

Lunch Time

Y/N had her bento and she couldn't find anywhere to sit in the cafeteria so she went outside and sat under a tree to eat her food. Noya saw this and he took his massive tray of food and walked over and sat next to her. " Uh...what are you doing? Don't you want to sit with your friends??" said Y/N. " I am sitting with my friend." said Noya. Y/N was shocked to hear what he said and she blushed so much that she was red as a tomato. Noya looked at Y/N and immediately apologized for what he said and was also red as a tomato. Y/N and Noya both calmed down and continued eating. Y/N now has her first friend and crush and Noya has a crush also but none of them know they both liked each other.

---

Hey guys! As promised here is chapter 4! Hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to comment and vote if you like the story! Chapter should be out tomorrow!

Dani~chan out!