"BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONE I WANT!"

"Exactly my point. A princess; with a royal bitchiness" I smiled. I hated to be Blamed for things I didn't do but he was turning into an unhealthy tone of red, so I tried not to make it worse " I TOLD YOU, I.DON'T.HAVE.IT!"

"What the hell is going on?" A very sleepily, disheveled Cece asked from the bottom of the stairs, wearing my shorts. And a band shirt. Of the Rolling Stones. When did she even put it on? "Why are you guys shouting? My head hurts."

I slowly turned my head back towards Max. "Oh my gosh, what is that princess?" I asked sarcastically surprised " i-is that a shirt Of the Rolling S-Stones?"

Max rolled his eyes "Okay, I get it. No need to get all 'smartass' on me", he smirked "I know things that I could hold against you"

I widened my eyes " w-what?"

"already forgot about how I saved your ass the other night? " He cockily asked "I know what you did Aaren. Bad, bad move"

" don't you dare say a word, Maxwell Stanwood!" I exclaimed throwing daggers at him with my eyes.

"Don't provoke me, little sister" he ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand away. This was so unfair. "Cece!!" He continued while I pouted " what the fuck? Why are you wearing my shirt?!"

Now, from the couch, Cece turned her head towards max and answered "I don't even remember taking it" she looked down, frowning in though; probably trying to figure how she got it in first place. She should've taken it when I wasn't around last night.

"Give it back!" He whined.

"Dude, no need to yell. I'll give it back, but There's a little puke-"

" NOOO!!" Max interrupted and I laughed at the weird-horrified face he was making. That's what you get, whory majesty.

"Okay, calm down. I'll wash it for you. Jeez" Cece offered a solution like the mature person she can be sometimes. Max cursed multiple times and went back upstairs groaning. Cece looked at me raising an eyebrow " his time of the month?"

"Yeah. It's hitting him hard this time" I said, she laughed

"There's no puke in this shirt" Cece revealed and now it was my turn to laugh. "So, why is he blackmailing you?" She asked and I sighed.

"He knows about the freaking tattoo..."

"What?! So, you showed to him but not me?!" Se exaggerated

"Dude I haven't showed it to anybody" then I proceed to explain what happened at dinner the other day.

"It wasn't very smart of you to wear a tank top with a bandage covering the top of your back " she responded after I finished, I rolled my eyes and she continued "you're aware that eventually, they will know it."

"Such helpful words, creature" I sarcastically commented

"What I'm saying is that sooner or later they will have to accept it after they find out. It's not like you can take liquid paper and smear it all over the tattoo to make it disappear. This is not such a bad thing either, is not a pregnancy or a drug abuse issue." She cleared out.

"I know but I'm only seventeen Cece. They're my parents and it's not the tattoo itself the problem. The problem is that I didn't even care to ask them if I could get it and they won't be happy about that. What's even worse is that I've been hiding it from them" I exhaled "I might as well hide it until I start college next fall"

"I might fell a little guilty now. I guess I didn't think about the consequences until now. "

"We never do Cece but It's fine. You're right, is not a murder" I said