Crescent Rose Becomes Human

Start from the beginning

Ruby Was About to Give Him Crescent Rose but Was Stopped By Jaune.

Jaune:Ruby,Are you Sure You Can Trust Ironwood?

Ruby:Of Course I Can Because I Know Him.

Jaune Looked Annoyed From Hearing That And Said Why.

Jaune:So Do I And I DON'T Trust Him.
Ruby Thought About it But It's Ruby and She Did it Anyways.

Ruby:Do it.

Ironwood Was About To Grab The Scythe But Ruby Pulled Him And Stared Right Into His Soul.

Ruby:Little Warning Though.........

Ruby's Eyes Suddenly Turned Dull And Lifeless as she yanked Ironwood And Lifted Him Up With Surprising Strength.

Ruby:Break My Sweet Baby Crescent Rose And I Injure You As Bad As Yang Would When Someone Messes With Her Hair.

LITERALLY Almost Everyone Shivered From Hearing That while Ruby Stood Her Ground And Yang Felt Proud of her little sister And Ironwood Just Straight Up PISSED Himself!

Ironwood(High voice):Okay!

Everyone From Beacon Even GoodWitch Tried To Stiff Their Laughter As Ironwood Cleared His Throat.

Ironwood:*Clears Throat*Thank You For The Warning,Now let's Begin.

Scientists Appeared With The Dust And Began To Add It into Crescent Rose,So Far It Work Because The Weapon Showed Signs Of an Aura But Something Went Wrong as The Weapon Began To Glow Red,Orange And Green Uncontrollably And Soon A Bright Light Appeared Blinding Everyone Followed By An Explosion And When Everything Was Cleared Up,Ruby Saw Crescent Rose Was Missing.

Ruby:MY BABY!!WHERE IS IT?!WHERE'S MY BABY!?

Ruby's TeamMates Tried To Calm Her Down But It didn't Work But They all Heard a Groan and Spoke a Voice None Of them Heard before.

??:Ow ow ow,Huh? Where Am I?mom?Mom?MOM?MOM,WHERE ARE YOU!?

Yang:'Who Is that'

Penny:'He's Kinda Cute'

They All Looked and Saw A Young Man With Black and (H/C) Hair,a red Cloak,Black and Red Sneakers,A Red & Black Jacket,A Black Scarf,a Red Shirt and Finally (E/C) Eyes.

(an:The way I described Him)

The Group Were Shocked To see a Young Man In Place Where Crescent Rose Was but Ozpin Walked Up to him.

Ozpin:Young Man,Are you Alright?

The Mystery Teen looked At Ozpin and Just Groaned To see him.

??:Great Just GREAT,Your Here Ozpin and.........Wait,If You're Here Then MOM'S HERE!MOM!MOM!

The Mystery Teen Kept Shouting For His Mother While Ozpin To Get To Be Quiet Until......

??:MO-Huh?

He sees Ruby Nearby and Stops Panicking As He Smiles.