Crescent Rose Becomes Human

We Open Up to See Team RWBY and Team JNPR,The headMaster Of Beacon:Ozpin And Professor GoodWitch Arrived At Atlas To Let Ironwood Use One of Their Weapons With A New Type Of Dust Called "Dust Of Humanity" Meaning It Possibly Give an Inanimate Object A Semblance Or An Aura and they Asked The One Of The Huntsmen Or Huntresses To Bring their Weapons To see What The Results Of this Dust Would Do to it and Their Teammates In Case They would need back up in case something went wrong but In Case They Failed,They Had Penny.

Ironwood:Alright Now since You all Have Gathered Here,Which One Of You would Allow Us To Test This New Dust On Your Weapons.

A Single Hand was Raised And It Was Raised By Ruby Rose and everyone else was surprised.

Weiss:Ruby?

Blake:Are you sure you wanna do this?

Ruby:yes.

Yang:little sister,you do realize if this backfires there's a chance your weapon will.....

Ruby silenced her older sister and told her she knew the risk of losing crescent rose.

Yang:than,why do it?I thought you saw that scythe of yours as a baby?

Ruby:Because I wanna See If I Can Prove Crescent Rose Is the Best And The best Weapon EVER!Also,Crescent Rose Is My Baby,I repeat MY Baby!

She Says That and than,Looks at The Scythe And Treats Her Weapon Like If It's A Literal Baby!

Ruby:Ooh,Isn't That Right?My Special Little Grimm-Killer,Who's Mommy's Little Angel?You Are!

While Everyone Else except The Sisters Were A Little Creeped Out By Ruby's Affection For Her Weapon.Ruby Didn't Care and Yang..........Just Sighed.

Yang:That's NOT even CLOSE to The Weirdest Thing You've Done With that Scythe.

Weiss:Surprisingly I Believe That.

Blake:Agreed

Ironwood Was Speechless At First But Coughs Into His Hands To Let Them Know.

Ironwood:The Dust Experiment?

Ruby:Huh?...Oh Right.

The Group Began Walking Their Way To the Dust but Were Interrupted By Their Robot Friend,Penny.

Penny:Salutations,Everyone.

Ruby Gave Her Robot Friend A Hug as the Others Just everyone Gave a Nod Or Greetings.

Yang:So What's Up?

Penny:Um............. Technically Everything.

Everyone Just Sighed At Penny's Stupidity And Decided to Ignore It.

Penny:AnyWays,I Am Here To Protect You In Case Something Goes Bad.

Ozpin:Really?

Ironwood:Yes Because Penny Has Incredible Power And A VERY Tight Grip.

GoodWitch:Okay.

Weiss:So General Ironwood,The Experiment?

Ironwood Looked At Her Confused Until He Remembered Why He Brought Them Here.

Ironwood:Right,Right,Right!Come on,Let's go.

Ruby:YAY!

They All went Into The Room that Was Containing The Dust Of Humanity and Saw it was A Glowing Green And Orange And Red Dust.

Blake:A Three Color Dust?!

Weiss:IMPOSSIBLE!!

Ironwood:*Sigh*we thought that too but it's real dust and all we know is it gives nonliving inAnimate objects an aura or semblance and nothing Else.Ruby,Your Weapon.