Chapter Four

A/n btw i changed shinso to hitoshi

!TW! Severe abuse, slur
Once Denki calmed down, Hitoshi pulled back and looked in his eyes. Denki was already smiling. "Aha, I'm okay I just fell when I tried to get up" Hitoshi didn't know whether to believe him or not. "Why were you sitting on the edge of the roof though?" "Just clearing my head". Hitoshi was still a little suspicious "Why did you say bye though" Denki rubbed the back of his neck "I was going to go back to the cafeteria" he flashed another smile. "Why do you smile all the time" "What is this twenty questions" Denki began to walk to the roof door but shinso grabbed his wrist. Denki winced and Hitoshi let go, giving him a sceptical look. "Uh..I'm gonna go now" he turned and felt Hitoshi's eyes burning into his back.

Once he was left gone, Hitoshi realised Denki wasn't going to talk to him so he'd have to use his quirk. Though Hitoshi taught by his adoptive dads Present Mic and Aizawa not to use his quirk for selfish reasons but Denki could be in danger. Last class of the day was hero training with all might, Hitoshi was going to confront him.

Denki was nervous about seeing Hitoshi again 'What if he used his quirk on me, then he'd find out about dad and i would be in so much trouble' Denki's hands began to shake uncontrollably. He looked up and saw Hitoshi standing right in front of him. Denki quickly shoved his hands in his pockets and smiled. "So den-" "I AM HERE"
The students turned their attention to the front. "Hello students! Today we will start off by sparring in partners, get changed into your outfits and meet back here." The students went to the change rooms and panicked a bit. If he got changed in the change room they would all see his cuts, Denki grabbed his stuff and sneaked into a cubicle hoping no one would see him but a certain purple haired boy did.

Once everyone was changed they started pairing up. Kirishima came up to denki "hey De-" Hitoshi interrupted "denki be my partner" worried that Hitoshi would tell people about the roof incident, Denki smiled and nodded and mouthed sorry to Kirishima.

Once they moved to sparring positions, Hitoshi began his investigation "I've noticed your behaviour lately" Denki smilied a confused smile and shrugged his shoulders. "Why did you flinch when I grabbed your wrist?" Denki, still smiling, just shrugged.
"Why do you change in a cubicle instead of the locker room and always wear a long shirt?" Denki was surprised that he knew all these things, did he care?
Not of course he doesn't, you're just easy to see through
'Not right now please not now'
You actually thought he cared? Hah, no one cares about you
Denki started shaking a little bit, still flashing his smile, just shrugged at Hitoshi's question. "Why aren't you answering any of my questions, are you afraid my quirk will bring out the truth?" Hitoshi didn't get an answer from him. Denki's smile wavered a bit and he electrified Hitoshi. "Cmon kaminari, what are you hiding?" Denki mixed with panic and anger grabbed Hitoshi's leg and flipped him onto the ground. "Why were you actually on top of the school roof?" Denki had no smile, his whole arms were shaking. 'Why is Hitoshi doing this, WHY. My act was perfect before he came along he just had to ruin it'

Denki jumped on top of Hitoshi and started to beat the shit out of him. Not ready for the attack, Hitoshi was getting pummeled. He looked up into Denki's eyes, they were angry but something else was there too. 'Fear, panic, regret maybe sadness? I have no idea.' Hitoshi could hear the yells of students as Denki got dragged away from him but couldn't see them then the whole world went silent.

Hitoshi woke up in the infirmary and saw Aizawa standing next to him "Hey dad, what's up?" Aizawa looked relieved and worried "Don't you remember? You were in hero training and-" "Kaminari beat me up, yeah I remember. How long have I been out?" "A couple of hours" He tried to sit up but he got a sudden pain in his chest. "Oh yeah, tried not to move too much yet, you have a broken rib and you didn't have enough energy to get healed by recovery lady yet" Hitoshi's eyebrow went up. 'A broken rib, I mean, I know kaminari beat me up but a broken rib!?' "So what happened to kami" Hitoshi tried to say it as if he didn't care but he did. Since what he said made Denki so mad it must be true. "His dad was called and he came and talked to nezu. He's going to have an in school suspension for two days." Hitoshi nodded.

Denki sat outside the principal's office. He looked down at his hands, they were purple and bruised and shaking like crazy. Denki saw his father stand up and shake principal Nezu's hand meaning they were finished and Denki was about to die. His father walked out of the office and walked straight to the car, denki followed behind. The whole ride home was complete silence, Denki sneaked a peek at his dad. He'd never seen him so angry. Once they got into the house the worst night of Denki's life started.

!TW! - Severe abuse
Denki's father slammed the door and smashed Denki's head into the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BULLSHIT DENKI" He smashed Denki's head again. "FIGHTING AT SCHOOL, MAKING ME COME AND TALK TO YOUR STUPID FUCKING PRICIPAL." He dropped Denki onto the floor and repeatedly kicked him in the stomach. Since his father had been kicking him the day before, Denki screamed in pain. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OF THE NEIGHBOURS WILL HEAR YOU" His father stopped kicking and went into the kitchen. He came back with a knife and pulled Denki's sleeve. "I seen you've been busy" his father's tone was more sinister now. He took Denki's whole shirt off and started cutting words into his stomach.
Fag
Ugly
Stupid
Fat
Worthless
His father stood up smiling a malicious smile down at Denki who was lying on the floor staring at the ceiling, numb of his surroundings. "I'm leaving for a business trip, I won't be back until Thursday, two days." Once his dad left, Denki stood up and stumbled up stairs to the bathroom. He cleaned all his wounds, wrapped them up and laid down on his bed.
!TW! over

Denki was tired, tired of smiling all the time, tired of acting everything was fine when it wasn't, tired of life. On the verge of sleep his thoughts drifted to Hitoshi, 'why was this boy so interested in me?' Pictures of Hitoshis face flashed in Denki's brain, he produced a small real smile.

A/n the writer block on this one was bad but i finally finished it :). I know life is sucking for denki at the moment but it will get better either in the next or the next next chapter. Thx for reading this piece of crap.