Chapter Seventeen

Denki sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. He glanced around the room searching for a certain someone who was nowhere to be found. Denki jumped up from his bed and went to the bathroom. In the mirror he saw he had a post it note on his forehead. Sorry for not being there when you woke up, will see you later - Hitoshi <3. Denki blinked a couple times, remembered yesterday's activities and squealed like Mina would. 'WE KISSED, WE KISSED WE KISSED!!!' Denki sighed in awe. 'Jeidhanfhe, I can't believe it.' Denki floated on cloud nine back to the bedroom, looking at the clock which read 10:01am... '10:01!! oh shit!' Denki flung the first uniform he saw and dashed out of the room. While quickly zipping up his pants and tucking in his backwards shirt Denki made it to Aizawa's classroom in under 2 minutes. Denki busted the doors open, panting, and rushed to his seat. Thankfully Aizawa was asleep already, meaning the work had been handed out. "Bro you look like a mess!" Denki took a minute to get his breath back. "Slept in a little, that's all." Mina leaned over to his desk. "What were you doing last night that made you 2 hours late?" "Chill out you perv, nothing happened." "Righttt, by the way your shirt is on backwards." Denki blushed, quickly corrected it and searched the room for Hitoshi. "You looking for your man?" Denki rolled his eyes. "Noo." "Mhm and pigs can fly."

When class ended, Denki decided to ring Hitoshi. "Hey wassup." "Hi erm why aren't you here today?" Hitoshi chuckled. "Miss me already?" The tomato eyes grew wide. "Um what, noo, shuddup." "Hehe, anyways there was a special training course for students with mind quirks and I went to that." Denki nodded. "Oh okay cool." "I'll be back in time for your therapy session though, in case you were wondering." Denki was reminded of his plan. "Oh wait er, could..could I go alone today." There was a small pause. "Ah okay, may I ask why?" "I don't know I mean like I just want to see how it would feel...nothing against you of course I mean you're amazing." ... "EHE ANYWAY I GOTTA GO, SEE YOU LATER AMAZIN-I MEAN HITOSH- I MEAN- URGH." Denki hung up and breathed a sigh of relief, the plan was ready. Suddenly he got attacked from behind. "Ooo was that your boyfriend? What were you guys talking about?" "Nothing of your concern now-" The pair of them turned to see Bakugō standing right next to them. "So Kam you," he did the hand flop thing. Denki turned his head slowly to Mina and gave her the deathiest stare a stare could get then scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Umm ya." Bakugō nodded. "Cool." Mina looked like a fish and her mouth hit the floor, she'd never seen Bakugō so calm. She closed it when Denki bonked her on the head. "Don't be so loud!" "Sorry ehe." "SORRY ?, BITCH COME HERE." Denki tackled her. "Noooo Bakubabe help me!" Sparky boom boom boi smirked. "Nope sorry." And with that he stalked off, scaring people with glares that would melt their faces if they looked at him too long. Mina finally got out of Denki's grip, stood up and brushed the dirt off the clothes. "Is it just me or is Bakugō more calm nowadays." "Definitely not just you."

Time skip to after school

As Denki called an Uber to the mall he got a text from Hitoshi.

H 💜🧸 - Have a good time at therapy, call me if you need me.

Tomato ❤️ - I will :)

Hitoshi's finger hovered above the send button. I love you. But sent a smiley face instead. Denki giggled and climbed into the Uber.

As the Uber pulled up out the front of the mall, Denki quickly thanked the driver and rushed out. He hadn't been to a mall in ages. Denki didn't know what to get so he just browsed. A certain store caught his eye. It had vines and incense and little ceramic elephants, Denki eyes switched from object to object with childlike wonder. Then he spotted a table full of mugs and more specifically a cat one, perfect for Hitoshi. "Hi there, can I help you with anything." Denki gave the sales lady a nervous smile. "Um what do you recommend is the best incense?" The sales lady grabbed two from the shelves. "Well I like lemongrass the best but one of our best sellers are coffee and caramel." "I'll take both thanks."

Denki placed his things next to the couch he was now seated at. Doctor O'Reilly got out their notebook and pen. "Hi there Kam, how's it going?" Denki scratched the back of his palm. "Yeah pretty good." "So no Shinso today?" He shook his head. "Nope, had to go alone to get a present for him." The doc nodded. "Cool! So I must ask, any vision or dreams lately?" Denki took a breath to calm him. "Y-yeah I had a weird dream last night and the voices are always there at the back of mind but um Hito- Shinso is really helping me stay grounded and making sure I know I'm cared for." The doctor smiled. "That's good, it's good to surround yourself with friends and all that. Today I wanted to talk more about your mother, is that alright?" Denki shakily nodded. "What was she like?" The memories brought a small smile to his face. "She was a wonderful woman. Larger than life. Whenever I was feeling down she would always be there for me. Oh and her cookies were to diiie for." Denki chuckled a bit then his mood changed drastically. "And then she died...I don't even know how she died. And I didn't even get to go to her funeral because that hideous man kept me in the basement." Denki wrapped his arms around himself. "It was so dark down there doc, I was there for a month. A whole month." Doctor O'Reilly leaned over and put a hand on Denki's shoulder. "He's not here anymore Kaminari, he doesn't have a hold over you anymore." Denki's scared eyes locked with theirs. "But he does, in my head. All I see is him torturing me over and over again." His breathing quickened as he curled up into a ball. "It's okay, it's okay Kaminari. You're safe now, completely safe. Focus on something, something really important that makes you feel safe." Denki put his hands in his hair and focused on the boy of his dreams. The boy who helped him through all his ups and downs and never seemed to get bored of his fucked up self. Denki's breathing calmed down and his hands reduced to mild shaking. "Thanks doc." He couldn't wait to see that boy again. "No problem Kaminari. So, what did ya do on the weekend?"

Time skip to after therapy

As soon as Denki stepped outside he called his Uber. It being around 6:30 the sun was just starting to set so Denki took the time to appreciate the diminishing sun over the horizon. Denki was about to call Hitoshi, just for something to do, when he heard a meow from some bushes. Denki walked over to the shrub to see a cute little ragdoll cat. He immediately fell in love with the cat with brown and white patches. The cat obliged to a few head rubs before walking off into the alley. Denki followed the little rascal, he would totally have to tell Hitoshi about this. Denki heard some bottles rustle behind him so he quickly turn around but he wasn't quick enough. A long piece of wood struck him in the side of the head, making everything go black

A/n - Hehehe. Extra, extra, read all about it! Mineta is bisexual...jjeidhuwhdihs. Exsqueeze me? A baking powder? The fuck? Why him, why not anyone else? Anywayssss see you next time...probably in a few months. None of this is edited so hope this makes sense. Happy covid lockdown no.2 (for me atm and probably you soon). Vote, comment, subscribe, hibernate, don't forget to drink water, enjoy your summer or winter while you can.

P.s I changed the mothers back story, I'll explain it in later chapters.