Chapter Twenty Seven

The night before while Hitoshi was piggybacking Denki back to the dorm and he fell asleep. Instead of waking him, Hitoshi quietly opened their door and tucked Denki into bed. While the sunshine haired boy slept soundly (for once), the other of course did not get any sleep until many many hours later...

Denki felt the weight of some sitting on his stomach and tried to push them off. Instead of getting off, the person started to violently shake his shoulders. He gave into the person's demands and opened his eyes. "DENKI MY BABY YOU'RE BACK!" Mina yelled. He wincingly chuckled, feeling the aftermath from the fight and hooked his arms around her. He then was ripped out of the embrace and thrown into another one. "It's good to see you bro." Kiri's bone crushing arms tightly squeezed around Denki. "You too." Once the two calmed down, Denki noticed there were missing bakusquad members. "Where are the others?" "Hitoshi went to get snacks, Bakugo is sleeping and Sero still in his hospital bed." Denki immediately rose to attention. "Is..is he okay?" Mina warmly smiled. "Just a little burn, he's okay." He breathed out a sigh of relief. "Are you okay though?" The corners of his mouth began to turn but Mina hooked her fingers and pulled them down...and around in circles. "You little potato be honest." Denki unlatched her fingers and glared at his attacker. "Well i'm pretty sure you guys can guess, hint it's what the answer is most of the time." The jazz hands added more emphasis. "It's normal due to what you've gone through." Denki fell back on the bed and frustratedly sighed. "When will the answer ever truthfully be yes though?" Kiri and Mina fell on either side of him. "It'll take time bro, but with the support of us and Dr O'Reilly we'll help you get better." Denki wanted to believe him, he really did. "Okay." The shark teeth made their debut. "You wanna dance?" He was mildly surprised at the offer but took it up. "Sure." Kiri hooked up a speaker and Mina pulled Denki to his feet. Once shark boi pressed play Denki immediately broke into dance, too weak to resist the temptation.

Hitoshi eventually arrived in the room and just sat on a bed while the others danced (terribly). When the song finished a puffed out Denki fell next to him. The yellow haired boy breathed out a laugh as Mina and Kiri started screaming Baby by Justin Bieber. Hitoshi's insides turned warm as he saw the boy smile, he then pushed some of Denki's hair behind his ear which caused almost immediate eye contact. Mina wedged her body in between them, breaking the moment "not" on purpose. "Minnnaaa there's no space for you here, movvee." Mina wiggled her eyebrows at Denki. "Shush, i know you just want to make out with your boyfriend." "Shut up." "Don't worry there's plenty of time for that later." Two surprised heads turned to a smirking Hitoshi. "Fucking finally." The attention was brought to the doorway where Bakugo had burst through and Sero trailed in behind. Mina shed a fake tear, "I thought this would never happen, my babies together at last. When did you make it official?" Histoshi and Denki locked eyes and the taller one smiled a bit meaning he wouldn't mind which Denki agreed to by smiling even wider. "Last night I'd say." Mina analysed both their faces suspiciously and then came the gasp. "Did my Kami finally loose his vcard?" Hitoshi stifled a giggle while Denki lit up like a christmas tree. "What! No, we m-made out is all." "Oh I'm sure, Shin do you have anything to say on the matter." He put his hands up in surrender. "What Denki said's true." Mina pouted. "You're no fun." Sero interrupted. "C'mon guys enough of your gossiping. Let's eat the snacks and watch a movie or something." Bakugo and Mina locked eyes. "Pretty in pink." "The lost boys." They said at the same time and then lunged for each other which the others laughed.

In a dark alley sat a man indulging on the sweet night air. He looked to the stars and thought about his life. What things he had done, what relationships he used to have, what his goals were. His goals. One goal still remained and this time he would do it by himself because if he's learned one thing it's that you can only trust yourself. Though the reason he thinks this is because he doesn't care about anyone and no one cares about him. Maybe a brief moment in the past he cared for his mother but she's long gone and the child he used to be long gone aswell. He's matured since then and grown into a completely unrecognisable person. Filled now with hate, rage and disgusting thoughts, the man steps out of the alley and looks out onto the street. Innocent people walk past, unaware of the man gazing at them. He tries to think of what a normal life would look like as watches a group of young adults laugh and go into a nightclub. Then again, he doesn't give a fuck about that. He should focus on his goal...'Yes, my goal. My goal...' "hahaha...hahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA." Odd looks from strangers try to pierce his mental armour but he doesn't care, he's already running towards a library. Once he entered the librarian gave him a judgy look but he charged forward to a certain section. 'Torture methods...perfect.'

A/n - bonjour. sorry for the short filler chapter, the next will be rlly long. school started back. fun. but that means the updates will be maybe better. itsuki be like (springtrap voice) "I always come back." anywho...vote, comment, subscribe, go on valentines dates with your friends, go skydiving, find the fun in your life and block out the boring people.
P.s here is a haiku

There was a person
Who thought the world was bullshit
And they were correct