Chapter Sixteen

Time skip to after the weekend.

Monday. Math class. Denki was thinking about what should not be thought of in a classroom (get your minds out of the gutters). Hitoshi's birthday was coming up and Denki needed a plan. 'A party- oo wait no, a surprise party. Nothing too fancy, due to the introvert toshi is. Hmm...a gift! But what to get him? I could go to the mall before therapy tomorrow. Mm but then he couldn't come...eh it'll be fine, I'll be fine, i must get that gift for toshi.' Denki was so lost in the deep sea of thought he didn't hear Nezu calling him. "-minari...Kaminari...KAMINARI." Denki snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Nezu. " Yo what's up sir." A few classmates snickered. "The roof Mr Kaminari and since you obviously find this class so interesting why don't you solve the problem on the board!?" He smiled sheepishly at Nezu and looked at the board. 'I am screwed.' Denki thought as he made his way up to the front. The board of the squiggles and numbers, mostly squiggles, seemed as to almost sneer at him. Denki looked into the crowd of board students, and iida, to see if there was some kind of distraction he could point out or make. Unfortunately not so he turned back to the board and began to draw random light letters and numbers to make it seem like he was actually confident. Once done he handed the whiteboard marker back to Nezu, shoved his slightly shaking hands into his pockets and started walking back to his desk. Nezu was stunned at what Denki wrote because it was all wrong and didn't make any sense whatsoever so he just ignored it and continued on with the lesson. 'Now.' Denki thought. 'Where was I?'

Time skip to just before recess

10 seconds before the bell rang Denki leaned over to Hitoshi's desk and whispered, "I'm gonna go see a teacher save me a spot." Hitoshi nodded and watched as Usain Bolt- I mean Denki rushed out of the classroom, to Aizawa's office. Denki burst through the doors, slightly shocking Aizawa from the loud noise. "Why hello Mr Kaminari what brings you here today?" Denki stood in front of the teachers desk. "I know Hitoshi's birthday is coming up and I was wondering if we could have a small gathering of people at your house? Please?" Aizawa thought about it for a moment. "How many people?" "Six including me and Hitoshi." Andy tapped his pen on the desk and Denki bounced his leg nervously. "Alright but you'll have to clean up after yourselves." Denki's smile nearly stretched off his face. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Andy smirked. "No problem kid." Denki was about to dash out of the room but remembered something. "Oh also could you not tell toshi about it it's a surprise, thanks again!" Aizawa's smirk widened. 'Toshi? A surprise part? My boy better hold onto that one, he's a keeper"

Denki shortly arrived in the cafeteria where he found the bakusquad and rushed over to join them. Hitoshi was first noticed him. "So what teacher were you in trouble with this time." He said to Denki as he was sitting down. "Um just Nezu." Denki said, fiddling with his blazer. "So anything happened when I was gone?" Hitoshi looked over to Bakugō and kirishima. "Well not really but there's some tension or something between Bakugō and Kiri. I couldn't figure out why." Denki observed the pair. They were sitting quite close together and one arm from each wall leading to the same spot- Denki leaned into Hitoshi's ear. "I think they're holding hands." "Really?" Hitoshi looked at them with closer observation while Denki stared into his eyes, 'I never knew his eyes had specks of black in them.' Hitoshi felt eyes on him so he looked back at Denki. Not a moment seemed to pass as they both swan in the oceans of each other's eyes, slowly inching closer. But the moment did pass, and they were in a school cafeteria so of course they had to be interrupted. "Hey Kami, did you hear there was a fire in some prison?" Denki quickly turned away from Hitoshi and coughed into his elbow to cover his beetroot face. "Oh that's interesting I guess." He stole a quick glance at Hitoshi who is that glaring Sero. Denki then heard a ding from his phone and got it out of his pocket to see that Mina had texted him. I saw that you guys were about to kiss! Denki groaned and put his head in his hands. 'Were we about to kiss? No...were we?' Denki looked at Hitoshi to find him already looking at him but instead of looking away like he would normally do Denki continued his gaze with Hitoshi finally. Hitoshi winked at Denki and went back to his food leaving Denki's heart pounding a mile a minute.

Time skip to lunch.

Just as the lunch bell rang Denki dragged Kiri out of the English classroom, earning some odd stares. After finding an unused hallway, Denki stopped. "What the hell was that dude? Did you find me some lightning McQueen crocs?" He shook his head. "Sadly no but it's Hitoshi's birthday next week so I was wondering if you wanted to come, as well as the rest of the squad but could you ask them?, it's a surprise." Kiri smirked. "Sure, so you and Hitoshi huh?" Denki's face turned (you guessed it) red. "Urm noo, what about you and Bakugō?" Kiri looked stunned for a moment. "How... What... I mean, what are you talking about ha ha?" "I saw you guys holding hands under the table at recess and to think I was one worried about coming out." Denki's eyes widen at what he said, 'Urgh fuck me and my big mouth.' Kiri put a hand on Denki's shoulder. "You're my best friend dude, I would never care what gender you were and what gender you'd like to fu-" "Ditto Kiri, ditto. Kiri flashed his iconic toothy smile. "So tell me the plans for this party." As they began to walk back to the cafeteria, someone not so far away was making plans of their own.

"Hey boss, it's good to have you back." The one they called bass stretched out on the couch. "It's good to be back, what's the Intel on the situation?" The other guy sat down on the adjacent armchair. "Not even taking a day off, I like your style boss. Our closest window opens tomorrow." The boss smirked devilishly. "Good, great, perfect."

Time skip after school.

Back in the dorms, Denki laid on his bed thinking about totally random things as Hitoshi was having a shower. The sound of a door opening turned his head but what came out through the door kept Denki's attention. Hitoshi walked into the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist. "Sorry I won't be a second. I just forgot my clothes." Denki's eyes fell dangerously low. "Ah yeah, it-it's all g-good. Hitoshi looked over at the beetroot. "I'm gonna change out here so.." "Oh okay yep got it." Denki hid his face in his pillow. After a minute also Denki peeked from his hiding spot to see Hitoshi sitting, fully clothed, on Denki's bed. "Hi." "Hey w-wassup?" "Nothing much, what do you get on your English exam?" "12." "That's good since it was out of 20." Denki looked up from picking his fingernails to Hitoshi's face. 'How could someone be that hot?' Hitoshi put his hand on the side of Denkis face, startling him slightly. Hitoshi leaned in. "May I kiss you?" Denki gave a small nod. Hitoshi took Denki's lips into a gentle kiss, not moving just savouring the sweet moment and the taste of each other's lips. Finally Hitoshi pulled away. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." Hitoshi began to stand up but Denki pulled him back down. "No no, it's okay." Denki then whispered. "I liked it." Hitoshi quickly looked up from the floor. "You...you did?" The tomato smiled. "Mhm." "May I do it again." Denki shyly smiled. "You may."

You'd think Denki would get a good night's sleep after the afternoon he just had (Chill chill it was all pg..so far) but it was far from it. Strange men entered his dream and they ran circles around him, taunting him, mocking him and throwing things at him. Then came his father. Standing in a long trench coat, he laugh maniacally. "You're a fucking disappointment. Go fucking DIE." A bottle was then smashed over Denki's head, making him sit up in his bed heavily breathing. Hitoshi rushed over, got under Denki's covers and comforted him. "Denki breathe, breathe darling, it's gonna be alright, I'm here." Denki looked up at the purple haired boy with tears eyes. "Thank you." Denki snuggled into bed and wrapped around his teddy bear who wished him good night and kissed him on the head. Denki couldn't get back to sleep for a while though. Something in that dream was...was weird, more weird than usual ones. Denki decided not to dwell on it and snuggled into Hitoshi's stomach

A/n - Aloha. Next chapter is my favourite chapter I have planned >:). I hope y'all are having a good day no matter where you are in the world and if you ever need help of any kind remember you can always reach out for help :) 👍. As always, vote, comment, subscribe, hide your siblings things, watch them go insane, visit them in an insane asylum and hold the thing you hid in front of them and watch them go fucking nuts.