Chapter Thirty

Recap- reread the last chapter or at least the last paragraph because i'm lazy 🤪❤️

Aizawa started the car, did a u-turn and continued down the street. "As I was trying to say before, Denki's a-" Aizawa cleared his throat. "Denki's appointment was a disaster but we know that Doctor O'Reilly was telling the truth. They were threatened by Itsuki, who said he had their children hostage, which was a lie but he had photos so they believed him." Hitoshi nodded resignedly. He didn't really care. Not really mattered anything anymore (he did feel a bit guilty for punching the doc though). "I'm also going to go back to teaching now that they've approved me." "That's great dad." The car became sullenly silent, what could Hitoshi possibly talk about though. 'Hey dad, I feel like I want to rip out my intestines and slowly bleed to death. You could sell them on the black market if you wanted, I hear they're going for a pretty penny!' or 'Hey dad, I've been wanting to test this theory called is there a heaven or hell? I'm going to jump off a tall building to test if I can fly as a secondary theory as well!' Those didn't seem like good options. Hitoshi noticed they missed the turn off for home. "You missed the turn off." Aizawa kept his eyes on the road. "We're stopping at the hospital first." "Why?" He gave his son a confused look. "To see Denki of course, unless you don't want to?" To see the dead body, the final goodbye. "Okay." Aizawa was still a little confused but didn't say anything. The rest of the trip to the hospital and entering the hospital was a bit of a blur. Why did Aizawa want him to see Denki's dead body? A final reminder that it was his fault for not saving Denki? To make him a man? To confirm it's Denki? Who knows, but when they finally reached the room...

"Hi!" Hitoshi's jaw hit the ground. Scusi? No hablo ingles sorry. "D-denki?" The weary boy smiled. "In the flesh." Hitoshi walked over beside the bed and collapsed on the ground. "Are you alright?" Denki said, peering at the crumple of bones on the ground. "This must be a dream." The yellow haired angel giggled. "It sure is when I look at your gorgeous face." Hitoshi got off the ground, jumped on top of Denki and held his face in his hands. "What are you doing?" "I saw you dead on the ground in my arms not breathing." He aligned their shoulders and gave the shocked boy a hug. "I'm sorry you had to see that." Denki whispered as Aizawa left the room to give them some privacy. 'Ah so that's why Hitoshi was crying, I thought he was just really overwhelmed.' The purple haired boy assured tried to assure himself "It's okay, it's all okay." Water flowed out of Hitoshi's eyes like Niagara Falls. "I have to tell you something right now because I'm scared I'm going to lose you again." Denki brought their faces to nose touching distance. "I'm here, you're not going to lose me." Hitoshi tried to smile but it just brought more tears which Denki wiped and kissed away. "I'm not exactly sure how to say this but here goes." Denki lent forward and kissed him on the cheek as encouragement. "When I saw you lying there in Doctor O'Reilly's office my heart stopped. I couldn't think straight (I mean I never do aha). When I saw you for the first time my heart skipped a beat. When you beat me up at school," Denki smiled sheepishly and Hitoshi laid down on his side to get more comfortable. "All I could think about was how pretty you looked and if you needed help. I've held you when you were at your lowest, I've been with you at your happiest. And through all your problems and little quirks, I wouldn't change you for the world." Denki had already started crying a few sentences ago. "Your personality is so bubbly and you are incredibly strong to be able to put up with the amount of bullshit you do." He took a deep breath. "You're...you're the love of my life, I couldn't live without you. I love Denki. I love you so much it hurts." Hitoshi met Denki's eyes. They were full of tears and happiness; he launched his arms at his lover's neck for a hug. "I love you more!!" Hitoshi was relieved. "Impossible, I love you to the moon and back." "Well I love you infinitely." Their eyes strayed from each other's lips. "May I kiss you, my love?" Denki giggled. "You may, my love."

Aizawa saw some policepeople once he left the room and went over to them. "Has Itsuki Kaminari body report came back yet?" "I'm sorry sir but we can't release that information to the publi-" "That's eraserhead you fool." "Oops shit, uh s-sorry sir. Yes it's come through, the electricity that killed him completely fried his whole body and killed him almost immediately. It must have been over 20,000 volts." Aizawa nodded his thanks and saw a nurse about to enter Denki's room so he followed her in. He noticed that the boys had been caught up in a "moment". "So, Mr Kaminari, the doctor says you are to be discharged but advises you that you shouldn't overuse your quirk like that again if you want to live." The blunt nurse left the room. "Let's get you discharged then kid, good to have you back though."

Aizawa took them both back to his house and once they arrived it became a battle scene. Hizashi switched to mother hen mode as soon as they stepped through the doorway, asking questions like "Are you alright?" "Are you hungry?" Etc etc. Hitoshi continued past the artillery strike with mildly pleasing answers and finally found refuge in his room. Once Hitoshi locked the door, they both fell backwards on the bed and sighed. Hitoshi twisted his head to the left, "How are you feeling?" Denki looked to the right, "Couldn't be better sweety gumdrop." "Sweety gumdrop? What are you, 80?" Denki chuckled. "Oh my divine sweetheart, oh my adorable snookums, oh sweet Juli-" Denki squealed as Hitoshi scooped him up in a bridal position. "Put me dowwnn." The kidnapper spun them both around in circles until Denki got chucked back onto the bed. Hitoshi's smirk dropped as the other boy laid motionless. "Denki?" He shook the boy. "Denki...Denki?! Oh fuck not again." As Hitoshi was about to check for a pulse Denki grabbed his hand and flipped him onto the bed. "Gotcha." Hitoshi pushed him away and they fell back into their original positions. "That scared the shit out of me." Denki giggled. "Chaos is fun...can we kiss now?" Hitoshi laughed at his eagerness. "Sorry but the deadline for applications was closed 1 minute ago." "Well I would like to apply for an exception to that deadline please." Hitoshi looked thoughtful for a moment. "Exception granted." The two brought their lips together. Their knowledge of ✨Le makeout✨ was still not the best but to them it was wonderful. Hitoshi laid down parallel to the bed and brought Denki with him. Hitoshi's hands snaked under the other boy's shirt whilst Denki played with his hair, they couldn't get enough of each other. They deepened the kiss and Denki climbed on top of his lover and parked himself on a sensitive spot. He released himself from the kiss and sat up straight. "Is this okay?" Denki started lightly grinding atop his love. "y-yeah" Hitoshi said breathlessly. As Denki lowered himself down to kiss him again the door abruptly opened. "Dinner's almost r-" They all made eye contact for a split second before Hizashi hustled out of the room, pulling the door behind him. "Aha um.. Dinner's almost ready..but not for a while so you can do whatever. I mean- you know not whatever but like..k bye!" Denki removed himself from the blushing beetroot while giggling a little. "I'm going to die of embarrassment." Denki gave him a quick peck. "Well suck it up buttercup, I'm hungry, let's go eat." Hitoshi put his hand over his heart like it just got stabbed. "My own boyfriend, abandoning me for food. What has the world come to!" Denki dragged him off the bed. "Someone's a drama queen." Hitoshi pulled him in for a kiss. "But I'm your drama queen." "And I wouldn't change you for the world. Now get up! There's food on the horizon."

Hola, two months later we're back at it again. The Denki death scare is dedicated to my friend K, it was almost purely for your torment. WE FINALLY DID IT, IT'S THE END OF THIS FANFIC AFTER TWO YEARS, thanks for reading people hope you enjoyed it. Love me some Mötley Crüe. As always, vote, comment, subscribe, bully your friends, get a dog, go on a date with a guy and have him get a girlfriend like a few days later and don't even have him tell you about it (get it I guess).

P.s there'll be some bonus chapters ;)