Chapter Nineteen

Watch out for the torture scene lol

Last time on Total drama- oops shit, last time on Constant smile:

Denki got kidnapped by his dad, Hitoshi was freaking out about where his lover boy might be and the therapist planned Denki's kidnapping, jk...

The reality of the situation sunk into Denki's head as his eyes grew wider than the fucker moon. The evil cretin laughed at the boy's face, enjoying how much fear he instilled in the child. "Missed me much?" Malicious chuckles from the henchmen echoed through the dewy cellar. "And now you're here we can catch up on all the missed time, can't we?" The speechless Denki sat on the floor, wishing 'twas all a dream but alas the world ain't fair and had seemed to take a dislike to the yellow haired boy. With terror rocking Denki to the core, he still managed to whisper out a desperate "Why?" Laughter filled the room again. "All in good time, all in good time." The devil once known as dad picked up Denki and threw him against the wall. "I got shit to deal with right now but you better get your bottom dollar I'll be back." He spat on Denki before turning to leave the room, henchmen in tow. The man stopped at the door looking at the boy from over his shoulder. "And you forgot to say sir." As soon as the door shut Denki sat his shaking figure against the back wall, trying to mentally prepare for the onslaught soon to come.

Back in UA, Hitoshi grabbed his jumper, feeling worse when it smelt like Denki. After a while of dragging his feet he got to the door of Kiri's dorm, opening it slowly to see the whole group sitting in a circle. A surprised Mina stood up and opened her arms for Hitoshi. "Hey." Hitoshi reluctantly went in for the hug. "GROUP HUG!" The purple haired boy went wide eyed and scrambled to get out of the death grip of Mina's but it was too late he was surrounded. Once everyone let go they all sat back in the circle, Hitoshi sitting next to Sero and Mina. A minute of silence echoed through the room until Bakugō spoke up. "The fuck are we just sitting here for, we gotta devise a plan to get sparky back." His eyes raked the room, glaring. "If any of you are thinking of giving up i suggest you square the fuck up becuase i will beat the absolute shit out of you." Kiri smiled his classic toothy smile. "Kat- Bakubro is right, we will find Kami and we gotta make a killer plan to bust him out of wherever he is." They all nodded in unison. Sero spoke up, "How about a name." Mina rolled her eyes "We already have a name-" Sero put a hand over Mina's mouth. "How about the goonies?" Mina muffledly groaned. "How about we shut up and start planning." Bakugō got out some notepads and pens and chucked them at the group. Mina pumped her fist in the air, "Let's find Denks!" Sero threw up his fist as well, "The goonies!" Bakugō punched Sero in the arm.

Denki sat against the wall, trying to calm his shaking self. But it was no use, the situation at hand was too fucked up to be calm about. He combed his trembling fingers through his hair. He was going to die in here if he didn't get out, Denki shakily stood up and felt around the room for something, anything that could help him. No windows, no light, no tools, no dirt to dig through even if there were tools, just a cell of cement with a door. He wished he was back in the dorms with all his friends and Hitoshi. Denki slid down a wall in defeat, if only he had brought Hitoshi with him to therapy then he wouldn't be here at all. Actually no, if he had done then his dad would have eventually found him and then his friends and hitoshi might have gotten involved and I would be a bigger mess than it already is. 'Maybe it's for the best' Denki thought, 'They can move on with their lives and live happily.' Although he knew that was a lie, he tried to believe it anyway to try and make himself feel better. As a single tear rolled down his face the creak of the door opening echoed throughout the room.

Pure evil made its way through the door. "So Denki, how have you been?" The boy knew best to keep silent. "Cat got your tongue? I'm sure your screams will be blessing the air soon enough." Denki gulped. "I'm sure you're wondering why I did all this, we'll get to that shortly." Henchmen came through the door lifting a stool and a table, full of knives and over torture devices. Denki's face was dripping with tears, scared out of his fucking mind. "The boss said I sadly can't kill you yet but I'll make you wish you were." He picked up the smallest knife on the tray and looked at it with lust. Denki scrambled to the corner of the room. "You can't run boy." The man picked up Denki by the scruff of his bloody shirt and put him on the stool. "This is for my wife, if you weren't born she wouldn't have turned against me and I wouldn't have had to kill her." Mr yellow's jaw fell on the ground. "Oh yeah i forgot i never told you." The man stabbed the knife into Denki's shoulder causing him to gasp. "There's a lot I never told you." A second knife jammed into Denki's other shoulder. "Like the reason you're here." The man twisted the knives, making the boy shout. "Or every night i wished you'd kill yourself so i wouldn't have to deal with your body, your mothers one was such a hassle." The man cut Denki's shirt in two. "Hm looks like the scars I gave you have faded." He looked up at Denki with such malice, it made the devil shiver. "We can't have that, can we?" The man carved whore into the boy's stomach. "I've you "hanging" around with that purple haired boy a lot." Denki hand shot up to look the person he once called dad in the eye. "Don't you touch him." The man stood up and cackled. "So you actually grew up to be the faguette I always knew you were, I would find and kill him but one: I don't have time and two: I don't know what his quirk is and you wouldn't tell me, would you?" Denki returned his gaze to the floor, sitting in his uncomfortable pain. "Thought so, anyway back to work. I've always wanted to fuck up that face of yours." The man picked up a medium sized knife from the table and dragged it down the side of Denki's face, he yelped out in pain. "Aw poor baby, want me to go softer?" The man slapped the cut side of Mr yellow boy's face. A few minutes more of the man's abuse, Denki had a broken nose, dislocated jaw, swollen eye socket meaning he could only see out of one eye and another long cut on the other side of his face. Denki shook and twitched, flinching at every step the man took. "It's nearly over, this session I mean." He grabbed Denki's arm as hard as he could, dislocating it, only making Denki wince since he was on the verge of passing out. "This is for not addressing me as sir." The man rammed his down knee on the elbow side of Denki's arm, making it crack in a way it should not crack. The boy screamed.

Next chapter I will be revealing why the dad is doing this, so stay tuned.

A/n: Hello my beautiful people. Happy Halloween month. I'm gonna be beetlejuice, what bout y'all? Been bingeing shameless purely because of the peer pressure from tik tok who keeps giving me Ian and Mickey content, I mean I'm not complaining. Finally out of lockdown as of last Monday (what took them so long?!) As always, vote, comment, subscribe, steal little children's candy, beat up their parents, rule the world.