Parker Peterson | Pipercy BROTP (CSM)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan.
Thanks a ton to InesHjalmarsson for the plot idea! <333
—————————————————————————Mist
Word Count: 455

PARKER POV
Hey! I'm Parker Peterson. I'm 23 and apart of the Olympics for swimming. This new guy came one day and beat everyone's record. His name was Percy Jackson. The fastest person on the team no doubt. Not to mention he's the youngest, being 19. It's infuriating to be honest. I was the fastest. I was the best. Now this guy just comes in and steals my role. I need revenge.

I followed Jackson out after practice without a real plan. I saw him talking to a gorgeous girl. She had brown hair that was choppy and in braids with a feather, Cherokee complexion and color changing eyes. I could hear them bickering about random things. Then, she began to mock him.

"Mr. I defeated Kronos, Gaia, defeated the Minotaur and war god at age 12 with like no training, saved Olympus twice, survived hell, gained the respect of a whole gang of man haters and their patron but can't propose to my girlfriend of four years," she said, in a mocking tone. I didn't understand any of that. Aren't those Greek myths?

"Piperrrrrrrrr," he groaned, dragging out the r, "I didn't know if she would say yes! But she did so me and wise girl are getting married!"

"Of course she would say yes you doof! You guys LOVE EACH OTHER TO NO END," Piper began yelling at him.

I walked over and asked, "Um what are you guys talking about? Like the Greek stuff?"

Piper was about to say something but got cut off when a low growl was heard from the shade under a tree nearby. A huge black dog thingy with red eyes jumped out and lunged at them. Percy suddenly had a sword and Piper, a knife. They slashed and stabbed the thing and it exploded into gold dust.

"You saw nothing out of the ordinary," Percy said and snapped his fingers. They waited a second, staring at me.

"What? I just- that was a huge black dog with red eyes," I said.

"Do you have ADHD, Dyslexia and one parent?" Piper asked, I felt forced to say it.

"No, none of that," I responded.

"Clear-Sighted like Rachel," Percy said. I probably looked so confused.

"What do you know about Greek mythology?" Piper asked.

They explained how everything in the Greek world existed and about the mist. They gave their titles too. I also had to swear on the River Styx I wouldn't tell anyone else. That day, my respect for Percy and all of the demigods sky rocketed.