Amara Begret pt 2 | Caleo (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the plot in this chapter! Everything belongs to Rick Riordan except the oc who belongs to InesHjalmarsson
—————————————————————————Mist
Word Count: 265

AMARA POV
Yes, it's me again. It's been 10 years since I graduated high school. I am now a hair and make-up artist. I have an amazing fiancé named Daniel too. I did my makeup and hair per usual and grabbed the outfit I planned to wear.

(That outfit ^^)

(That outfit ^^)

I walked into the small cafe it was set in and began chatting with some girls I was friends with. I saw Calypso near the counter. She was in a casual light brown off-the-shoulder dress. She also looked kind of pregnant. So, I went to go apologize. I kinda feel bad for what I did, although I do believe he left her.

"Hey Calypso. Look, I'm really sorry-" I began.

She interrupted, "it's okay!"

Hm. I was right! He did leave her! And with child too! Just then, I saw a familiar man walk up behind Calypso and gently strung an arm around her waist.

"Hey. You're the girl who came over that one time right? No worries. All good between us!" He said cheerfully.

"Amara, meet my husband, Leo," Calypso said, "I'm also pregnant with our first child,"

My eyes slightly widened," wow congratulations!" I guess I was wrong.

Calypso and I became friends again kept in contact through letters but we never saw each other again, unfortunately. I guess my assumptions were wrong. I'm glad she's happy and that we're in touch too!