Amara Begret Pt 1 | Caleo (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the plot in this chapter! Everything belongs to Rick Riordan except the oc who belongs to InesHjalmarsson
—————————————————————————Mist
Word Count: 459

AMARA POV
Hey. I'm Amara Begret. I have very curly black hair, dark skin and hazel eyes. My family moved from Nigeria to the US (legally, might I add) when I was a baby. Therefore, I've grown up here in the US of A!

At my high school, I'm friends with this super nice girl named Calypso. She always stands up to bullies, like me, never takes shit, also like me, never makes impulsive decisions and she's extremely responsible. Today, we're going over to her apartment to study.

———this time skip is the biggest Caleo shipper ever, call them Wizardess———

I hopped in the passenger seat of Calypso's car. We drove to her apartment, it was a quick drive seeing as her apartment is only like 10 minutes away from school. She pulled into the parking lot and we got out, grabbing our bags. Walking up two flights of stairs and making small talk, we arrived. Calypso pulled the key out and unlocked the door. We dropped our backpacks in the living room. I took a glance around and saw a boy around our age. He had dark curly hair and brown eyes. I saw him fiddling with wires and other mechanical stuff at the kitchen island.

"Amara, this is Leo. Leo! This is my friend from school, Amara," Calypso introduced us. He looked up from his work and gave me a smile. He had a mischievous and crazy twinkle in his eye. Maybe the two are related somehow? No way Calypso would date a guy like this. Nevertheless, we got to work. 30 minutes later, I got up to use the bathroom. When I came back out, I saw Calypso and Leo talking.

"The seven, Theyna and Solangelo are coming for dinner," he said, "Thunder thighs and RARA want us to meet their new adopted daughter," RARA? Thunder thighs? Daughter? The seven? Solangelo and Theyna? What the hell are they taking about!

"Oh my gods! What's her name?" Calypso asked.

Leo smiled and replied , "Zoë Hylla Grace-Ramírez," Calypso teared up slightly at the name and pulled Leo passionate kiss right on the lips. I grimaced. They pulled away and I walked over.

"Wow Calypso. Never though you'd stoop so low with your standards. I mean, look at him. Bet he can't even protect you," I said. I had my arms crossed and my eyes were narrowed.

"I can take care of myself," her gaze was cold as stone.

"I know, I'm just looking out for a friend. I know he'll end up dumping you," I responded. Calypso glared. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the door, hoping she'd realize I was correct.