Neoma Packston | Pertemis (D)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————
No Mist
Word Count: 1334
Quite long chapter!

NEOMA POV
Hey! I'm Neoma Packston. I attend Manhattan High School in Manhattan, New York. I like this one guy but he has a girlfriend and I respect that. I am not the type to break people up, crush or not I was raised better than that thank you very much. I'm getting off track. His name is Percy Jackson, he's one of my closest friends and the only one who understands my adhd, dyslexia and having one parent. He has sea-green eyes, tanned skin and unruly black hair. He's also really nice to everyone and has this bright aura of power around him all the time.

Another cool thing! The gods, like Greek and Roman, exist and so do their children. It would be cool to be a demigod but I'm not sure I would survive! Today at my school, they're hosting a talent show. I've never been one to participate in things like this but Percy is. Apparently he's singing a duet with his girlfriend, I really wanna know who she is. I hope she's nice and we could get along. Again, no way in hades I'm breaking them up!

Currently, I'm getting ready for the talent show. I threw on dark blue jeans, a black belt and a black cropped t-shirt with a moon on it. I brushed my hair and teeth, tied up my converse and grabbed the keys to my car. It's a dark purple Jeep Wrangler with little white stars and moons all over it. I've always loved astronomy and astrology.

——— meet WINDOWSILL the time skip, created by @awhxstarsx ———

I sat down in the auditorium next to some random girls and Percy. Well, Percy's mom, Sally, and step dad, Paul. They were sitting with a group of 10 teenagers with about 13 adults behind them. (Frazel, Caleo, Jiper, Solangelo, Thalia, Annabeth and the Olympians minus Artemis plus Hestia and Hades) Then, our principal walked onto the stage.

"Good evening students, families and friends!" He greeted, "Welcome to Manhattan High's fifth-annual talent show!"

Everyone clapped for him and he then continued, "I'll bring out our first act of the night, Percy Jackson!!!"

Everyone clapped again as he walked off the stage, leaving Percy and a girl about our age with auburn hair and silvery eyes on the center of the stage. Percy made a hand movement and music started playing. It was the song "Paper Rings" by Taylor Swift.

(Percy is underline, Artemis is italics, both is underline + italics)

"The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met

Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed

The wine is cold
Like the shoulder that I gave you in the street

Cat and mouse for a month or two or three
Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe

Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night

(Oh!)

Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright

Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life

(One, two, one two three four!)

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings

Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and

I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this