Brittany Turner | Reveal (Percy, Will, Piper, Hazel) (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————
No Mist
Word Count: 903

BRITTANY POV
Hi! I'm Brittany Turner. I have Blonde hair *cough dyed cough* and blue eyes *cough contacts cough* and a natural tan *cough fake cough* I'm the hottest girl at Goode High. The hottest girl should have the hottest guy right? Well the hottest guy is Peter Johnson. (Undercover Percy) he has black hair and beautiful green eyes you get lost in. He hangs out with the freaks though. I bully them. Pepper McBean, Hannah Levels, and William Scott. (Piper, Hazel, and Will) Also, the Greek gods and goddesses are real. I tell everyone I'm the daughter of Artemis, goddess of love and Queen of the Gods. Everyone respects me besides Peter's little freak friends. Today I'm gonna ask him out though.

I walked (*cough* strutted *cough*) to him where he was at his locker.

"Heyy Peter" I purred. He rolled his eyes and closed his locker, turning to me.

"What do you want Barbara?" He asked. It's so cute how he pretends to not know my name!

"It's Brittany and I was thinking we-" I was cutoff by loud speaker. How rude! Suddenly a loud voice boomed over the intercom.

"Mortals report to the gym" The voice said. We all walked off. I look at Peter and the freaks. They're all wide eyed and pale. Weirdos. Beside Peter! He's not weird! We all took seats on the bleachers and I sat two away from Peter and his friends. Their were 14 people on thrones in the middle of the room.

"Welcome mortals. We are the Greek gods and goddesses. The 12 olympians plus Hestia and Hades. I am Zeus. We are here to reveal four demigods that have been amongst you." Zeus said. Wow. Real demigods in our school. The rest of them introduced themselves.

"So we'd like them to come up one by one starting with my favorite cousin!" Apollo said. I looked around and the freaks were slumping further in their seats. So disrespectful! Then Peter was too! They're screwing him up!

"I'll just have to say a Poem!" Apollo cheered. Peter was slimming down further, plugging his ears with the freaks.

"Annabeth comes with a snap of my fingers.
Her hair gold and eyes grey.
With another snap she'll be in the deepest pit
If the cousin comes she will stay" he finished. Then, a blonde girl with grey eyes appeared on the stage. I assume she's Annabeth.

"Are you kidding me Apollo! I was beating up a dude and now I'm here!" She shouted. I looked over to Peter again. His eyes were wide and he was sitting up a bit.

"If the son of Poseidon doesn't come up here the love of your life will be in Tartarus again" Apollo sang, covering the girls ears as he said 'Tartarus' I guess she's been before. I could do that! Peter shot up and ran to the girl and wrapped arms around her protectively. I was jealous.

"You do not touch her or I will make you fade. All
of you" Peter growled.

"Hey seaweed brain" Annabeth said.

"Hi wise girl!" He said and kissed her cheek. What?!

"As much as this reunion is touching, let go of my daughter sea scum and do your title." Athena scolded. He let go and took a step away from her, a wary look on his face.
"I'm Perseus "Percy" Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Earth Shaker, Storm bringer, father of horses, Retriever of Aphrodite's Scarf, Retriever of Ares' Shield, Slayer of Medusa, Slayer of the Minotaur, Survivor of the Lotus Casino, Retriever of the Master bolt, Defeater of Ares, Survivor of Sirens, Survivor of Circe's island, Retriever of the golden fleece, Survivor of the labyrinth, Discoverer of Mandalas for a second time, Destroyer of Mt. Saint Helens, Visitor of Ogygia, Owner of Mrs. O'Leary, A valuable member of the war against Kronos, Owner of blackjack, Ex-Praetor of new Rome,, Survivor of tartarus, Two time hero of Olympus, One of the seven, Member of the twelfth legion, And slayer of most Greek monsters." He said. Holy shit! (😑) I'm in love with like the most powerful demigod ever! And I bullied his friends!

"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, (insert other titles)"

"Now the others?" Zeus asked, "really?!" He snapped his fingers. Three boys appeared. A boy with blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and a scar on his lip, a boy with black hair and who looked like a panda bear because of his face, and a pale boy with black hair and almost black eyes.

"I was sleeeeeeping" the pale boy complained.

"Do your titles" Athena commanded.

"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades" the black hair boy said.

"Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter, Roman form of Zeus" the blonde boy said.

"Frank Zhang, Son of Mars, Roman form of Ares" The panda boy said.

Then the freaks got up and ran to the three kids. Hannah jumped on Frank, Pepper hugged Jason and William wrapped his arms around Nico, making the smaller boy flustered.

"There we go!" Percy chuckled.

"I'm Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto; Roman form of Hades"

"I'm Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite"

"I'm Will Solace, Son of Apollo"

OMG. I BULLIED DEMIGODS! My life is over! I pretended to be one of them!

That's how I met the demigods!