Chapter 21 What Makes us Weak Makes us Stronger

A month past and it was January 2019. For a week or two Razi kept her distance from Brahms. She was upset with what she found out. Malcolm called her a few days after she found out. She told him she doesn't want to talk to him. Razi yelled at Malcolm. She hasn't heard from him since. Razi went a week without eating. And the next week she barely ate. Now you could see her rib cage. It was unhealthy.
     It was now the end of January. Razi had almost been there a year now. Just a couple more months. Over the past week Razi has been going back to herself. Shs ate more, came out of her room often, and talked to Brahms a bit more. Brahms hid his face again with the mask. Razi had done the same thing a few weeks back. When she came out to use the bathroom she wore the mask Brahms gave her. She wore it less and less now.
             Razi poked around at her steak with the fork. She just wasn't feelin it today. Brahms watched her pick at her food. "Not hungry?" He said. Razi nodded. "Just not feeling hungry." Razi said as she moved the plate away from her. Brahms took her plate. Recently Razi hasn't cooked or cleaned much. It was Brahms you did it now. She taught Brahms how to cook though. Which was good cause she was afraid she'd eat soup everytime he cooked.
       Razi sat in Brahms bed. She wore the mask Brahms made her. In a way it was comforting. Razi and Brahms agreed to prove their love for each other that night. Only reason was because Brahms was worried she'd leave. The next morning Razi felt pain in her lower half. A bit of her blood still stained the bed sheets. Razi looked in the mirror and thought about last night. It was both of theirs first time. Razi remembered Brahms being over her. How it felt. Razi kinda knew how it was supposed to go so she told Brahms what to do. Razi guessed it was her true test.