Chapter 7 Everything goes down

Later that night Razi cleaned up the crayon on the wall. Everytime she started cleaning another "Stay" she got scared. Razi was always brave. But here everything made her vulnerable. It made her the way she was when she was a child. When Brahms was alive. The only person that truly scared her was now a presence in these walls still giving off that impression to Razi. Music played on her speaker loudly.
          Razi finished up around 7:30. She brought the dirty bucket downstairs to the kitchen and dumped it out in the sink. Her hands turned black slightly from the crayon and the dirty water. Razi washed her hands, cleaning them till no crayon stains were left.
       Razi went shopping before cleaning up the mess. Again she didn't see Seān. That made her worry. The worker that was in place of Seān said he was drinking again. Razi told the worker that he should really stop drinking. It's not healthy. The worker agreed. Razi pondered when he'd stop and if she'll see him again. Without a friend here Razi feels alone and like she's going mad.
      Razi dried off her hands. She heard a noise in the hallway. Razi went to investigate. As she approached slowly. As she got near she hid trying not to be seen. Footsteps made their way upstairs. She heard them make it to the top floor. Razi approached the stairs and went up slowly. On the second floor she found a thing to arm herself with. Slowly she came up the stairs. She didn't see anybody.
      Razi quickly but silently went into Brahms old room. She grabbed the doll and held it closely. Razi walked out holding the doll and looking around seeing if anyone was actually there. "Razi." A guy said. Razi jumped. She turned around to see who it was. It was Seān. "Jesus christ Seān." Razi said. "I looked for you. I heard the music so I thought you were up here." He said. "I was in the kitchen." Razi explained. Then it hit her. He smelled like alcohol. Like he bathed in it. "You're drunk." Razi said. "Just a little bit. But it's whatever." Seān said. "Seān you smell like alcohol. I can smell you from here." Razi said. "I do not." Seān said.
        "Yes you do. This isn't like you. I hate to say this but stop drinking and trying to forget what happened to your mother. Your mother would not like you like this." Razi said holding the doll closely and rubbing the back of it's neck. "Don't talk about my mother." He said. "I'm sorry but you know it's true. Please stop drinking." Razi said. "I said don't talk about my mother!" Seān demanded in a loud tone. He grabbed Razi by the arm tightly. Flashes of what Brahms did all those years ago came back to her. She got scared. It was the same fear she felt then when Brahms grabbed her.
      She tried to get free while holding the doll. "If you want me to let go then drop the doll." Seān said with a demanding tone. "I'm not dropping Brahms." Razi said. "It's a doll Razi. It's not actually him. He died over 20 years ago." Seān said still holding Razi by the arm. "That doesn't matter. This is Brahms. It may not be him." Razi said. "You know, you've become more attached to a freaking doll. Why won't you do the same with me? Huh Razi?" Seān said in anger. Razi got even more scared. Seān was never like this. "Ya know what. Give me the doll." Seān said. Razi held the doll tighter. "No." Razi said. "I said give it to me!" He said as he took the doll from Razi.
         Razi looked at Seān. "Please Seān." She begged. Seān didn't listen to her pleas. He threw the doll over the stair well. The doll started to fall in between the flights of stairs. Without thinking Razi ran and jumped over the railing. While in the air she grabbed the doll and held it closely. Time seemed to slow down to Razi. Seān was reaching down from the railing calling her name. The music didn't slow down to Razi though. It kept playing at a normal speed. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons played. Razi had one hand on the dolls head and another hand on its back. Razi thought to herself, "I couldn't save you then. I can save you now". She managed to turn herself around in the air.
    She landed on her back. Razi bounced up in the air just a little. It hurt hitting the ground. When she was fully on the ground she moved the doll off of her. Her vision went blurry. Razi kept closing and opening her eyes. Her ears rang. Everything was muffled. Razi noticed a figure approaching her. She could make it out to be Seān. He talked but it was muffled. But she could understand him barely. He was asking if she was ok and he apologized. She shut her eyes. He shook her gently. She opened her eyes again. Another figure approached. She couldn't see who it was. Seān looked up. It sounded like he screamed. Razi closed her eyes again. She passed out.
        Razi woke up. Her back hurt still. She sat up. The doll laid next to her still. Her vision became clear. Razi's ears still rang. She managed to lift herself up. Razi looked around. Soon her hearing came back. "S-Seān..?" Razi called out weakly. There was no answer. Maybe he went to go get help or is calling for help, Razi thought. She walked around slightly. Stumbling from time to time. Grunting most of the time.
     She got to the study. She walked in. Razi froze and screamed. Seān laid on the floor in a pool of his own blood. She couldn't help but cry and scream out. She soon stopped on the screaming. Razi put her had to her mouth. Tears streamed down her face like a river. She went to turn around and bumped into something. No. It was someone. Razi backed away freaked out. It was the other figure she couldn't make out.
        Trying not to scream, Razi stared at the person. The person was tall and had wavy black hair. They wore a mask. It looked very much like the dolls face. You could see their beard poking out from under the mask. They had a white shirt on. Well almost white. It had stains all over it. The person stared at Razi. They tilted their head to the side then back to normal. "W-who are you..? What do y-you want...?" Razi said with her voice trembling. "Razigue are you ok?" The person finally spoke. He sounded like a little boy. Razi's eyes opened wide in shock. "Brahms." Razi said.
      Brahms started to walk towards her. Razi ran and managed to slip away from him. He grabbed her leg and she fell. Breathing heavily she looked behind her quickly. Brahms started dragging her closer. Razi kicked him in the face causing him to let go. She got up and ran up the stairs. Making it up to the third floor she heard Brahms say something. "Do you remember me Razique. I remember you." He said in the little boy voice. She ran and hid in her room and locked the door. Razi backed away from the door hoping he wouldn't find her. How is he alive? I saw him. I saw him burn up in the house. It hit Razi. She knew what really happened now.
        "Emily. It's your turn." Razi said. "Oh right." Emily said. They were playing tic tac toe. Emily drew a circle in the middle. Razi drew an X in the bottom left. "Ha I win." Razi said crossing her arms in triumph. "You always beat me. This is rubbish." Emily said. "It's ok Emily. Everyone loses eventually. Who knows maybe you'll beat me eh?" Razi said. "You're probably right." Emily said. "That's the spirit mate." Razi said with a big smile on her face.
        A little boy watched them play. "Razique, Emily, want to go walk in the woods?" the boy asked. "Sure thing Brahms." Emily said. "I'll join." Razi agreed. Razi felt more comfortable being around Brahms when Emily was around. Emily was very good friends with Brahms. Razi was friends with Emily. They all walked in the woods together side by side. Brahms in the middle, Razi on the right, and Emily on the left. Razi was wearing a nice pink and white dress that almost matched Emily's dress.
        "How's your birthday so far Brahms?" Emily asked. "It's good. Same as always. Mummy and Daddy buying so many presents for me and having you guys over." Brahms said as he tossed pebbles into the woods. "I think I could speak for Emily as well but I'm quite jealous." Razi said. Emily nodded. "Jealous. What for?" Brahms asked. "Well your parents buy you so many gifts." Emily said. "Yeah. My parents are rich too and they never buy me as many presents." Razi said. "Huh. I didn't think anyone could be jealous of me." Brahms said with pride. Both Emily and Razi giggled. "Don't let it go to your head Brahms. That's how people get big heads." Razi laughed. Emily giggled. "Hey quit laughing you two." Brahms said. "Ok ok." Razi and Emily said trying not to laugh again. "If I'm being serious. I'm actually surprised you're jealous of me Razigue. I can see why Emily is. It's because she doesn't have rich parents. No offense." Brahms said. "Non taken." Emily replied. "Let's just say my parents aren't what you think they are." Razi said slightly frowning.
      They walked into the wood even further. Birds chirped. They all chatted. Emily told Razi and Brahms about stuff in town. Razi complained about her parents. Brahms was silent. He listened to every word that came out of their mouths. Every giggle, every snicker. "Oh nuts. I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back guys." Razi said. "Ok. See ya Razi." Emily said waving to Razi as she ran back to the house. Brahms stared at Razi as she ran.
     After going to the bathroom Razi wanted to go back. Her parents told her it was time to go. "But mum shouldn't I say goodbye to Emily and Brahms?" Razi asked. "Sorry dear but we must be going. It's going to rain soon. We don't want you catching a cold." Razi's mom said. "Ok." Razi said sadly. She grabbed her coat and put it on. They left.
     Razi stared at the door waiting. Was Brahms going to find her? She had no idea. Soon she saw a shadow underneath the door. The doorknob rattled. Razi covered her mouth trying not to make a noise. "Razique come out and play." Brahms said still sounding like a boy. Soon the rattling stopped and the shadow went away. She sighed a breath of relief. Soon the door broke. Brahms had rammed up against the door, breaking it. Razi screamed. He was holding a fire poker. "P-please don't hurt me..." Razi cried. Brahms looked at her. Razi stood there crying. "I realize it now Brahms. That day. That one birthday. You killed Emily. You're the one who killed her." Razi kept crying. "You did it when I came back to the house to use the bathroom. After we left your parents found out. They started the fire. They tried to cover up the fact you were the killer. The best possible way was to make everyone believe you were dead. You've been living here ever since. Hiding away from society." Razi said. "That's why your parents killed themselves. It's because they couldn't keep living like this anymore." Razi explained.
      Brahms ran at her. Razi screamed and backed away. She hit up against the wall. No where to go. Brahms picked her up by the throat. He strangled her. As Razi gasped for air she struggled to get free. Tears rolled down her face. The only thing she could see was Brahms. Razi continued to gasp for air. "B-b-brahms..." She barely got out. He continued to strangle her. Razi's vision started to go blurry. Her hand grabbed his mask. She managed to pull it off of him. He quickly let go of her and hid his face. Razi dropped to the floor holding the mask. She gasped for air loudly. Razi quickly got her breath back. She got up. Brahms was throwing a fit. He was still covering his face as he slammed against the wall.
       Razi noticed the fire poker and picked it up. She hit Brahms over the head with it knocking him to the floor. Razi ran out holding the fire poker tightly. She ran downstairs. Razi almost made it to the front door but then Brahms showed up in the way. Razi gasped as she stopped and saw him. His right side of his face was burnt. Almost his entire right side. It was just around his eye leading to his hair line. The rest of his face was perfectly normal. She backed away slowly. She held his mask in her left hand and the fire poker in her right. "Please. You don't have to do this Brahms." Razi begged. Brahms ran at her again. Razi froze. Flashbacks of the day of Brahms' birthday presented themselves in Razi's mind. Next thing she knew Brahms pushed her onto the ground. Razi getting knocked out by this.

((Hey guys sorry this chapter was super long. So much happened in this chapter like omg. So yeah I hope you're enjoying this so far. Again my apologies for making this much longer than it needed to be.))