Chapter 6 (revised)

The previous night Razi had locked her bedroom door while she slept just in case. Razi paced back and forth. Sitting in a chair in front of her was the doll. The doll watched her blankly as she moved around. She looked as if she was thinking. She paused then looked at the doll.

She sighed and sat down across from it. She put her hands together. Razi looked at the doll once more.

"I don't believe in this ghost bullshit. There's no way. There has to be an explanation." She paused, "But all the ones I can think of are not possible.."

Razi put her hand on her head. She thought to herself once more. Soon she sat up straight and grossed her right leg over her left. Razi crossed her arms.

"If it really is a spirit haunting the doll, then prove it." Razi said.

Razi waited. Silence fell upon the entire house. Nothing was happening. After a few minutes Razi stood up and scoffed.

"That's what I thought." She said to herself.

Suddenly Razi heard giggling. It sounded like a child. Razi realized it had come from out in the hall. She ran out into the hall. She looked around. She saw a shadow just around the corner down the hall.

"Hey!" Razi called out.

She then ran down the hall. Once she rounded the corner there was nobody in sight. Startled, she moved back slightly.

"What the bloody hell?" Razi whispered to herself.

Soon she heard footsteps in the room she was in. She turned around. Coming through the doorway was a moving shadow. She heard more giggling. Razi grabbed a vase that was next to her on a stand. 

She made her way back down the hall. Pressing her body up against the wall as to not be seen by whatever was in the room. Once she got to the door Razi took a deep breath. She jumped into the doorway holding the vase up ready to use it.

The vase fell and shattered. Razi looked on in shock. The doll was in a different place. Underneath the doll, on the floor, there were two words. A name. A name Razi knows very well.

'Razique Hayhurst' 

Her own name

Razi spent half an hour cleaning her name off the floor. Whatever wrote this used black crayon. Razi put the cloth into the bucket full of dirty water. She stood up and grabbed the bucket. Razi went and dumped the dirty water outside. Razi threw the dirty cloth into the laundry bin.

The house was eerily silent. Razi went back to where the doll was. She set it in front of her once more, then sat down across from it. 

"Well that was something. Thanks for making me break a vase in the process." Razi said sarcastically.

The doll just stared at her like usual. Razi sighed. She crossed her arms.

"The only person that knows me by that is Brahms Heelshire and he's dead." She looked down for a moment before continuing, "That means the spirit must be him.."

Razi felt her eyes tearing up. She rubbed them, "Damn it.."

Razi went into the bathroom and grabbed her PTSD medication. She looked at it, reading the dosing recommendations.

"Fuck it." She whispers, quickly opening the bottle, grabbing a pill.

She downs the pill with water, "This stupid house.. stupid stupid house...."

After calming down again Razi returned to the room with the doll. Sitting down and sighing. Razi was wearing a black rock band tank top. It was starting to get a bit warm outside. It was close to summer. 

"Sorry...for that.. um. Just needed a moment." She said to the doll.

She face palmed herself for realizing she was talking to a doll. This was crazy. Ghosts do not exist in Razi's mind. But what happened earlier and last night was making her believe it might be something she can't explain.

"Brahms... If that really is you.." She sighs. "Who am I kidding."

Razi stands up and leaves the room. Leaving the doll to sit there. Razi went downstairs. She needed to take her mind off of this. Soon Razi's stomach growled. She didn't know what to do to keep her occupied, now she does. So Razi heads into the kitchen and begins to cook herself something to eat.

The entire time, Razi felt like she was being watched. 

((Hey everyone I just wanted to take a moment to tell you all I'm taking a break. With the recent passing of Minecrafter, Technoblade, it's hard for me to think clearly as he was someone I looked up to. So for now I'm taking time to regain my thoughts properly and for my mental health in general. I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise. I hope you all understand. Thank you <3))