Chapter 19 Bloody Love

It was Christmas. Razi had baught crackers and a whole bunch of other stuff for that night. Razi wanted to give Brahms a nice traditional England Christmas. Razi wore a green paper crown. Razi put a blue paper crown on Brahms. Razi giggled. He looked a bit silly. "Ok grab that end of the cracker and I'll grab this end. Now pull." Razi said. Both Razi and Brahms pulled. The cracker popped. Razi laughed. She was having fun. It's been a very long time since she had an England Christmas. She couldn't tell if Brahms was enjoying it.
Razi and Brahms sat at the dinner table in the dining room. Razi made ham, mashed potatoes, and carrots for dinner. Razi served herself and Brahms. Razi put her hands together for grace. "Brahms you too. We both have to do grace." Razi stated. Brahms quietly moved his hands together. "Oh bless us oh lord in these thy gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our lord. In the name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Amen." Razi said. Brahms silently whispered it. "Bon appetit." Razi said. They both ate the food. For the past week Brahms has been wearing his mask less and less. Maybe what Razi said to him actually meant something.
After dinner Razi and Brahms went to the tv room. Razi gave Brahms a present. "Open it." Razi said. Brahms looked at it for a moment. He opened it. It was a stuffed squirrel. It was an American squirrel. "A little gift from America. I hope it's ok. I honestly wasn't to sure what to get you." Razi said embarrassed. "I like it. Thank you." Brahms said. "Oh thank god. I was getting worried there. But I'm glad you like it." Razi chuckled. For the first time in a very very long time Razi saw Brahms smile slightly.
Brahms went to go get something. Razi sat there drinking hot coco. She wondered what he was getting. Moments later Brahms walked in. "You know you don't have to use the walls to get anywhere. You can walk around normally." Razi stated. Brahms didn't answer. But Razi knew he heard her. He sat down in front of Razi. Razi looked at him. "What is it? What did you get for me?" Razi asked curiously. Brahms moved his hand from behind his back. In his hand was a mask. Razi took it and looked at it. It was mostly white. There were black cracks that were painted on. Some pieces were chipped off. It had black lips and eyebrows. It was made of porcelain. "Was this what you were working on?" Razi asked. Brahms nodded.
"It's nice. I like it." Razi said. Brahms looked at her. "What is it? Also why a mask?" She asked. Brahms moved closer to Razi. He reached out and grabbed her hand. Razi was a bit confused. "Mrs. Heelshire?" He asked. Razi blushed. She knew what he meant. He was asking her to be his wife. Razi nodded. Brahms put his hand on the side over her head. They kissed.