Jaehyun was embarrassed in himself, and ashamed in what he so tempted to do because he noticed that Junsu's eyes appeared fearful, panicked as he shifted off he bed and stood few feet away from him. Junsu was silent and Jaehyun was wishing that the ground would swallow him whole, he moved his vision to his feet and began rushing towards the door not wanting to be in that awkward situation any longer but he felt Junsu reach out and grip at his wrist. 

"Wait, Jae. Don't be sorry, it's okay really. I understand, I'm not upset, don't feel bad please." Junsu reassured to his best friend who had tears falling down his cheek. Jaehyun was sure that this was going to ruin their friendship, drive a wedge between their close bond and the thought of never talking to him again made him sad inside, but that wasn't the case. Junsu was relieved that Jaehyun stopped even if he was curious as well. 

Jaehyun watched through his blurry vision as Junsu wiped at his tears, there was a smile on his face and it felt comforting knowing that his bestfriend didn't think he was strange, deviant or repulsive for trying to act on his developing thoughts. "Come on Jae, let's eat some pizza." Junsu exclaimed moving his hand away from Jaehyun who was already missing his touch, pouting at the vision of his bestfriend departing out of his room.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs Jaehyun and Junsu could hear Jimin and Jungkook giggling in the kitchen and when they stood at the entrance they found the two male adults placing the slices of pizzas into four different plates. Jimin was mostly doing the work because Jungkook had his arms wrapped around his boyfriends waist, nuzzling into his blonde hair and leaving dozens of kissing along his neck, trailing them over his cheek also.

"Jungkookie, please let me finish this first, if I drop the pizza you are going back and buying some more." Jimin exclaimed but Jungkook wasn't budging so he turned his head to the side and his lips met with Jungkook's, giving him what he finally wanted and kissing him tenderly. Neither of them were noticing the young audience watching them but Junsu was smiling, thinking that the couple were the cutest while Jaehyun was drooling over the pizza. 

"They do this all the time, how could I possibly be weirded out when it's been almost two years and they still act like they started dating two weeks ago." Jaehyun snickered getting Jimin and Jungkook to part when they heard the laughter of the two children making their way towards them. Jimin had a big smile on his face as he picked up the two plates, each one of them had three slices of pizza for the Junsu and Jaehyun to devour. 

"Thank you Jimin." Junsu beamed happily feeling his face burn hot as he put the plate closer to his face to smell the goodness of melted cheese, tomato sauce and burnt pepperoni. Jaehyun thanked Jimin as well but his mouth was a little occupied with food already, chewing on the hot meal that he didn't want to wait around for. Jungkook and Jimin were merely smiling fondly at Jaehyun and how much he's changed in the past year and a half.

Jaehyun was going to  be turning 12 in a month and Jungkook couldn't wrap his head around over the idea that his only child has been growing so fast recently, it was rewarding but it was terrifying also. "Alright, now let's head over to the couch. Since Junsu is sleeping over this weekend and helped so much with the move Jimin rented a dozen movies for us to watch together, you guys get to pick which one." Jungkook said.

Jaehyun and Junsu instantly rushed over to the living room see the selections with their plates still on their hands leaving Jungkook and Jimin alone in the kitchen, to wrap their arms around each other again. "Thank you for moving in with us Jimin." Jungkook told his boyfriend. He leaned down and gave Jimin a kiss on his lips, gripping his waist firmly and bringing him closer to his body, unable to separate from him even after so many great moments by his side. 

Jimin hummed at the sweet gentle kiss along his mouth, every single time Jungkook kissed him it felt like the first time, it took him back to the memories of them on the couch that one night, devouring each other with a little too much wine in their system but everything that happened lead to this very day. "No, thank you for giving me not only passionate but stable love, its everything I ever wanted Jungkook." Jimin whispered when they parted. 

Jimin felt tears threatening to fall, not because he was getting sad but because he was overwhelmed with so much happiness, he didn't think that his love for Jungkook could grow any bigger but taking this next step with him sure had him getting those fluttering affect in his stomach. Jungkook was expierencing the same thing, every time their lips met, every time Jungkook heard Jimin's voice he was falling deeper in love with him, and he wasn't scared anymore.

Soon all four males were all gathered in the living room, Jaehyun and Junsu were munching on their pizza on one side of the couch, quietly watching the movie in front of them while Jungkook and Jimin sat on the over side, cradling each other and excited for what the future was going to hold for all them. Junsu and Jaehyun were soon going to be entering middle school and Jimin had landed a new job and was going to be teaching at the same school as them. 

Jungkook was content, he felt like his life was finally complete, everything was calm with Jimin around, because he finally found the love he had been craving for, the person that could make all the darkness in his heart fade way, the type of passion that had him weak in the knees and floating high above the clouds. "I love you Jimin." Jungkook told his lover who was resting in his arms. 

"And I promise to give you everything you deserve, all the attention and love you were depraved of because you are all mine now and I am all yours, together we will continue to be happy, I promise you this baby."