09 - The Betrayal

Jimin swallowed the lump forming in his throat, pushing back the burning tears forming in his eyes, he cracked a broken smile to his friend, "No he's not, I asked him and he promised me he wasn't." The smaller stated through a soft, unconvincing voice while Hoseok stared at the other male in complete shock. 

"Jimin I'm sorry, but it's true." Hoseok continued telling Jimin. "No it's not, how do you even know anyways?" Jimin snapped, there was a frown upon on his face and he had finally let his tears fall from his round sulking brown orbs.

Hoseok dropped his gaze to the small sweet bread on the table, "I...I saw him."

"Where?" Jimin demanded, raising his voice enough for bystanders to turn their attention to them. "Jimin, just break up with him, he's seeing someone else." Hoseok whispered still not meeting the others sad eyes.

Jimin shook his head, his blonde bangs moving also. "No. I don't believe you, he said he wasn't, he loves me." Jimin whispered looking at his half eaten cupcake through his watery eyes, he could see Hoseok's hand moving along the table, trying to reach his. "I wouldn't lie to you." 

Jimin retracted his hands and sobbed into them, he kept saying it was all false and Hoseok was lying to him but he's known for a while that it was most likely very much true. Every small detail in Yoongi's recent actions all pointed to him cheating but Jimin held onto his boyfriends words that were apparently lies.

Hoseok sighed and continued looking at his friend cry into his hands, he felt so damn guilty for telling him but he needed to know, Jimin needed to know that his boyfriend was fucking someone else at the same time. Hoseok just couldn't find the courage to tell him how he actually knew that information. 

After Jimin collected himself Hoseok dropped him off at his apartment that he shared with his boyfriend. He entered and saw that it was empty still, Yoongi didn't even come home while he was at work, with a sigh he went to shower his sweaty body.

An hour later he was making dinner for himself and his boyfriend, still excepting for Yoongi to return home any minute. While he cooked he kept glancing at the door and his phone, searching for any sign of him, but the door never opened and the phone remained silent.

Once he finished making dinner he set the table up, one plate full of food for himself and one plate full of food for Yoongi. Jimin cried seeing the blue haired males favorite chair empty, and after hours passed he lost his appetite. So he stood up from the chair, leaving the warm food on the table and went to sit on the couch. 

Jimin kept his phone in his hands in case Yoongi called, with tears in his eyes he looked at his phone opening up his contact, tempted to call him, but he didn't, and ended up tossing his phone on the floor and sobbing into his hands for the billionth time. 

Jimin hated himself for not being good enough to keep his boyfriend from finding warmth in someone else. Why was he not good enough? Was it his body, was he getting fat? Was it his face, are his cheeks to round? Or was it be his soft voice, was it too girly?

After another moment Jimin marched into the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror, continuing to lower his self esteem by pointing out the things he disliked most about himself, which sadly was practically everything. Tears feel down his eyes as he wishing that he was someone else, someone more attractive, someone more beautfiul and flawless because sadly the naive male didn't know how beautiful and unblemished he really was.  

Jimin was crying on the bathroom floor when he heard the front door open. He knew who it was he just couldn't pull himself together to greet him, not when his face and eyes were red from crying. "Babe are you home?" Yoongi's voice echoed throughout the apartment.