22 - Destined

The next day was the most dreaded day of the week, Monday, and everyone resumed to their regular scheduled lives. Jungkook lazily strolled into the law firm office after dropping Jaehyun off at his school when Lena, the secretary happily greeted him, he gave a short and fast weak smile before rushing past her and ignoring the cup of coffee that she was holding in her small hand that she bough especially for him.

The young woman pouted not receiving Jungkook's attention and set the cup back down onto her desk, she took a seat in her comfortable rolling chair and observed the handsome male push the doors of Seokjin's office open, closing them right behind him for privacy.

Jungkook startled Seokjin, "Well, good morning Jungkook!" He said surprised by Jungkook's less professional appearance than usual, he could see how distraught the younger appeared, the younger was somewhat of a hot mess today. That was because spent the entire night tossing and turning, recalling the taste of Jimin's sweet skin on his lips and the melodic pleasured tones he let out when they climaxed together.

But those memories kept getting tossed to the side when he could not forget the disapproving expression on his own flesh and bloods tiny face. He had trouble distinguishing whether Jaehyun was angry that he found his father kissing another man or if it was an insult to the memory of his deceased mother.

Whatever the reason was the young father decided that if his son would not tolerate him dating anyone than sadly he'd would have to comply, for the sake of his family.

"Where did you go after the club? Tae said you left with a 'small cutie with a big booty' per his words of course." Seokjin exclaimed watching Jungkook take a seat across from him.

Jungkook sighed inhaling as much oxygen that his lungs as he could harness and exhaled it out forcefully, he hid his face into his large hands and muffled out the words. "I, I had sex with him, I had sex with the man that I've been developing feelings for." Jungkook confessed getting Seokjin to stand up from his chair to move closer to him, wanting to comfort the younger who was troubled in his new emotions. 

Seokjin gently patted Jungkook's back. "Oh Jungkook, don't be ashamed of your actions, you were only experimenting." He tried with hopes to sooth Jungkook's frustrated state, but Jungkook shook his head and brought his face up to meet his bosses eyes. "I'm not ashamed though." He said voice firm laced with confidence. "I'd even sleep with him a thousand times if possible."

Seokjin eyes went wide at the bold confession. "Wow, okay so what's the problem then? Why are you so troubled, isn't this a good thing? You are accepting and owning your desires, no longer finding it odd, but why do you look so upset, what's wrong?" Seokjin questioned and Jungkook's face softened, morphing into a pained expression remembering the one thing that ruined the happiness he felt with Jimin. 

"Jaehyun saw us kissing." Jungkook whispered.

The tall older man nearly fell out of his chair hearing Jungkook. "Oh my sweet heavens, did he really?!" He questioned hoping he was hearing wrong. 

Jungkook nodded, eyes glancing at the small patterns on Seokjin's wooden desk, unable to get he image of Jaehyun frowning out of his mind. "Does the little one not approve?" Seokjin questioned noticing how Jungkook nodded his head again and sniffled back the tears that wanted to fall from his exhausted looking face. "He doesn't, he believes that I'll forget about his mother and him if I start dating again."

Seokjin gave Jungkook an apologetic expression, listening to him continue to vent out his feelings. "I'm really trying to be the perfect parent Seokjin, but it so fucking difficult, I wanna give into my needs, I wanna be with Jimin but Jaehyun isn't mature enough to understand that I hurt also, that I crave someone to hold at night." Jungkook expressed with tears falling down his face, frustrated as hell over how things were going. 

"My son comes first though, he's still trying to cope with everything also and his feelings are my my main responsibilities, he matteres more to me than me own happiness. So if that means that I need to push away my desire for Jimin for my son's sake than I have to, I just hate that I'm lying to myself and losing a part of me." Jungkook exclaimed wiping at his face. 

Jungkook paused and then only noise in the office was his soft sobs and his rapid breathing, "Seokjin, I think....I love Jimin...maybe I'm rushing this but he creates this fire in my heart that I didn't think anyone could ever do....nothing my wife could had ever done." He confessed sobbing hard into his hands.

"Please don't ignore your feelings Jungkook, I know that Joonie and I don't have kids yet but I know that love is worth fighting for, regardless if you're a parent or have been previously married or had bad experiences with love in the past, it doesn't matter. Everyone deserves to find true passionate love, everyone deserves a second chance at relationships and you of all people should be living life happily not drowning in sadness." Seokjin expressed to the younger. 

Seokjin brought Jungkook into his comforting arms, letting him sob out the accumulated stress he's been experiencing from being a single parent and falling for deeply for the male couldn't be with for many reasons. Jungkook processed his bosses heartfelt speech, could it really be that easy though? Would he be able to jeopardize his relationship with his only child for Jimin's love. 

"I just, I need time to thoroughly evaluate this whole giant mess first." Jungkook exclaimed through his sniffles before finally calming down. Seokjin nodded and parted from Jungkook, he fixed his blazer and walked over to sit at his chair again, figuring that it would be best to change the subject and brighten up Jungkook's mood and he had just the right idea.

"By the way Taehyung is coming over today....he wants to hang out with you, if you're not busy of course...who knows maybe he can help you blow off stress, he's a fun guy."  Seokjin suggested.

"Yeah, okay that sounds fine, we don't have soccer practice today. We can hang I guess." Jungkook said shrugging, he didn't dislike Taehyung, if anything he found him easy to talk to, someone he could converse with and openly be around without the feeling like he was being judged, talked down on because they were the same age. 

Jungkook spent the next few hours concentrating on his work load, pushing all his problems to the side even though all he wanted to do was think about Jimin and relive their first time together in his mind, but it only stressed him out even more. Thankfully the sound of knocking emerged at the door, pulling him from the vision of Jimin's naked body and towards the sheets of paper in front of him instead. 

"Come in, door is opened." Jungkook shouted thinking that it was Lena, there to give him messages about his clients or more work load from his pilling up cases but instead he heard a familiar deep voice and he instantly realized that it was Taehyung standing at the door with his friendly boxy grin on him.

"Hey Jungkook!" Taehyung beamed.

Taehyung left the door open and strolled closer to Jungkook to sit on the edge of his desk, just a few feet away from him. "So, I already asked for permission from Seokjin and he said I could steal you away so we can go grab some food, what do you say?" Taehyung questioned Jungkook who was putting his pen down and contemplating over the offer from the new friend. 

"Yeah, I guess why not, I can't even concentrate on my work anyways, maybe I just need some fresh air and food." Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders and smiling up at Taehyung as he stood up and pushed his paperwork aside. The two men stepped out of the law firm office to walk toward the nearest deli shop, and on the way Jungkook and Taehyung talked about random topics, getting to know each other some more.

Taehyung was told by Seokjin to avoid discussing Jungkook's sexuality and the man he had sex with. The tall new friend whined wanting juicy details of the other mans steamy night but ultimately he listened to his brother-in-law and kept Jungkook occupied with other ideas.

Finally inside the deli Jungkook took a seat at a circular table and Taehyung took one across from him. They began to eat in silence, well that was until a certain petite, ethereal man walked inside the same location. It was as if the gods above were trying to bring the two men together or tear them apart, whatever the outcome would be, they were destined to see each other again. 

"Oh my god, Jimin's here."

Sorry for the crappy chapters lately I'm sure one day I'll get better at this  😐😐