03 - The Arcade

~ 1 week later ~

It was the evening when Jungkook opened his email account to find an unread message from Park Jimin, his fingers quickly clicked on it, excited to know what the coach had sent him even though he was aware that it pertained to soccer his heart fluttered for some reason. Jungkook frowned in disappointment for a brief moment until he read the message and glanced at the attached documents about Jaehyun's training schedule. 

"Monday, Friday afternoon training, Saturday morning games." Jungkook mumbled as he saved the dates to his calendar and continued scrolling through the message. He could image Jimin's voice speaking as he read every word in the coach's lovely tone. Jimin had mentioned in the email that he had planned a small get together at the kids arcade for the upcoming weekend, to have the children meet each other before practice started. 

Jungkook was smiling at the idea, mostly because it was a perfect excuse for him to see the beautiful coach again, even if he didn't want to admit it how much he enjoyed admiring his features. Jungkook found himself thinking about Jimin lately, from the chubbiness of his pinchable checks, to puffiness of his kissable lips and of course the juiciness of his firm round ass that moved perfectly in those shorts he had on the other day. 

Everything about Jimin screamed sex appeal and Jungkook couldn't help but fantasize about him as he wondered how delicious he would look while he hovered over his small naked body. "Arghh what the hell am I thinking? I don't even like men!" Jungkook scolded himself in denial as he rubbed his face, groaning in frustration, and closing his email account. He walked away from the laptop to make his way over towards his sons room to check on what the boy was up to. 

When he reached Jaehyun's door Jungkook saw that his son was sitting at his desk concentrating on his schoolwork. "Hey, Jae, guess what? Your soccer coach invited the team to the arcade downtown, he thinks it will be a good way for all of you to get to know each other before training starts." Jungkook informed the boy while he walked closer to see that he was almost finished with his homework.

"Really?! That's awesome, Coach Jimin seems like a cool guy! I bet he's good at video games and stuff!" Jaehyun cheered smiling up at his father who could only Jungkook grinned back at the wonderful excitement on his sons face, he ruffled Jaehyun's hair before turning to walk towards his own room again.

A few days passed and the day of the small get together finally came. Jaehyun had been asking his father non stop about when the day would come, because he was so excited to hang out with the cool coach. 

Jungkook and his son began to get dressed for the day, the father was scanning throughout his closet for something nice to wear. He is a lawyer and he had many expensive suits for several different occasion, all depending on where he'd be since he spent more of his days in a court room or at the law firm. 

The father couldn't wear those though, he knew that it was a causal event but he wanted to make a good impression. Jungkook told himself it was just in his nature to want to look good but a little voice in his mind kept telling him it was because he wanted to look attractive in Jimin's eyes.

Jaehyun rushed into his father's room, he saw his tall father wearing a dark blue fitted dress shirt with black slacks. Jungkook was spraying on cologne when he heard giggles from behind. "Appa are you going on a date or the arcade?" The child questioned.

"Haha not all of us are handsome enough to make soccer jerseys and jeans look good." Jungkook snickered as he pointed at the boy wearing a Korea jersey. The two chuckled at the accuracy and they soon headed out of the house. They rode in the car for a few minutes until the reached the arcade.

Jungkook parked the car and glanced at himself in the mirror to fix his dark colored hair. He took a deep breathe and unbuckled his seat belt. He didn't understand why the hell he felt so nervous as he stepped out of the car. His son was watching, also wondering to himself who was the man trying to impress.

They entered the doors and Jaehyun quickly ran up to greet coach Jimin who was wearing a Korea jersey top and light blue jeans, just like him and he was instantly noticing the coincidence and fist bumping with the young boy before telling him where the other kids were gathered.

Jungkook watched with a fond smile on his face, seeing the two interact brought a little fluttering effect in his chest. Jimin brought his gaze up to the father and warmly smiled. "Jungkook right?" The father nodded, keeping his eyes on Jimin's pink lips while he talked. 

"I need to speak with you, um let's go outside actually." Jimin stated and Jungkook followed the coach who was leading them out of the dim lighted arcade and into the bright sun. The two awkwardly shifted where they stood before Jimin broke the silence, "So I wanted to apologize for what happened at the day of the tryouts. Yoongi can be a jerk sometimes, he doesn't have a filter." Jimin chuckled. 

"But I promise that he's going to be on his best behavior from now on." Jimin expressed watching how Jungkook was quietly nodding his head before blurting out the only thing that he could come up with. "Is that guy your boyfriend?" The taller asked and he could see Jimin's eyes open wide with shock at the sudden question which made Jungkook feel bad for being so forward but he was curious to know the mans sexual orientation, more like he desired to know.

"Oh, I uhhm no. He's my friend, he just plays like that." Jimin nervously said, he could feel his heart racing as he lied praying that Jungkook believed him. "Oh okay, sorry for assuming." Jungkook frowned. He didn't know why the wave of disappointment kept returning to him but Jimin's response wasn't what Jungkook actually wanted to hear, and it was almost as if he wanted it to be true. 

Jungkook didn't care if Jimin was dating that guy because he was more interested in knowing if the coach was into the same sex, and Jungkook just still couldn't understand why the hell he cared so much in the first place. Jimin noticed that Jungkook lost in his own thoughts, so he quickly changed the subject, "Anyhow let's go meet up with the other parents and the kids."

Jungkook came back to his senses and nodded, her followed behind Jimin who lead the way back inside and as they walked his eyes began trailed down, away from the coach's blonde hair to gawk at his full plump bottom in the tight light jeans. Jungkook couldn't stop himself his eyes were glued to the way his perky cheeks bounced from side to side and his mind began to wonder what they felt like against his hand, soft and squishy or muscular and hard.

Jimin could practically feel Jungkook's eyes on him, nearly hearing his dirty thoughts and when he turned his head slightly his face grew flushed when he caught the taller male biting down hard on his bottom lip while gazing hungrily at his lovely curves. Jimin quickly turned his head forward, gulping down the arousing heat growing in his abdomen by the lustful look alone that Jungkook was exhibiting in the middle of the arcade. 

"What the fuck? Am I imagining things or was he checking me out? The better question is why hell did I enjoy the way he was making those cute googly eyes at my ass? No Jimin you can't think like that, you have a boyfriend and he's the father of one of the kids you're training, but holy fuck, I must admit how much I'd love for him to wreck me." Jimin continued battling against his fantasies as he reached where the other parents were gathered.

The coach and the kids on the soccer team spent the rest of the afternoon playing games and getting to know each other. Jungkook sat in a nearby chair watching how easily Jimin got along with all the kids, it was like he was a child himself, he was so carefree and lively, it was a wonderful sight. Jimin had told everyone that he was 25 years old, only three years younger than Jungkook but very opposite in life experiences.

"Appa!!! Coach Jimin is so awesome, can we invite him to dinner tomorrow?" Jaehyun questioned his father who didn't even notice him until he spoke up startling him from his thoughts. Jungkook's eyes widened as the idea of having the gorgeous male he can't stop fantasizing about in his house. He wanted to tell his son no but his brain short circuited and he blurted out, "Yes of course" instead.