02 - Soccer Tryouts

~ Present Time ~

Jungkook drove to the soccer field with his son, they waited in line as they saw coaches dividing children into groups associated by their age. Soon they reached the front on the line and the father was greeted by a small thin woman.

"Hello, what's your child's name and how old?" she asked glancing at the long list of children's names. "Jeon Jaehyun, 10 years old." stated the handsome father, he was given a number to put on the small boys soccer jersey. The father bowed and thanked the women before turning to place the number on the back of the boys jersey and walked to find the designated area on the soccer field.

"Alright champ, good luck!" Jungkook cheered, pulling his son in for an enormous hug before letting him race down the field to start the tryouts. The father watched the field, he saw several coaches exchanging notes and talking amongst themselves while they observed the boys show off their skills. Jungkook was so proud watching his son sprint down the field, he dodge the opposing team effortlessly before making a impressive goal, Jaehyun was fast at running, just like his father.

Jungkook continued to watch the tryouts until his attention was caught by what seemed to be a man with crescents for eyes. He studied the mans face, feeling his heart quicken and flutter warmly, until he realized that he was staring at this man instead of his own son. Jungkook tried his best to concentrate on his Jaehyun's tryout, but his eyes kept scanning the field for that one man.

A beautiful slim figured male with silky dirty blonde locks, a breathtaking, radiating smile and big, plump kissable pink lips. Jungkook's eyes began to move a little further down, to admire the mans physique and just when he brought his eyes back up to the gaze at the coach's eyes he realized that the nameless man was staring right in his direction. 

"Shit, fuck, what the hell am I doing?" Jungkook cursed himself, quickly placing his attention back to his son, where it should have been the first time. About an hour later and the tryouts were beginning to wrap up. Several head coaches were pulling the boys into a large pool and started calling names of the ones that made the teams and separated them into different levels.

"Jeon Jaehyun." A voice called out holding a clipboard in his hands, the boy quickly bounced up and was directed towards the man that would be his coach for the season. Jungkook was all smiles when they called his sons name but his body froze and a panic set in when he saw that his sons coach would be the same man with the ethereal smile that he was unconsciously drooling over. 

As Jaehyun and the other children stood next to the coach, Jungkook and the other parents made their way down to meet the male also. When the father reached his son, he glanced to the coach and extended his hand out to shake. "Hi, Jeon Jungkook, father of Jaehyun" he introduced himself.

"Wow Mr Jeon, can I just say that your son has some impressive footwork, I look forward to seeing him play on my team, and my name is Park Jimin." Jungkook listened to the beautiful melody that was the males voice, it sounded like a sweet lullaby and he honestly could listen to it all day. 

The two men shook hands and each one of them felt an electricity form in their palms when they touched, the feeling rapidly radiating throughout their bodies and settling into their chest as they gazed at each other. Jungkook instantly smiled at the sensation the other man created in him, but it quickly faded when he noticed that he was still holding onto the mans beautiful, small hands. They quickly dropped their hands to their sides once other parents came forward to meet the coach also.

Jungkook moved towards his son and ruffled his silky raven hair, congratulating him. "Jae you were amazing out there!!"

"Thanks appa, I'm so excited to start, the coach seems really nice" the young boy mumbled taking large gulps from his water bottle.