51 - Time Flies

This book is #1 in KpopFanfic!!! 😭😭😭
I love you all so much. 💕💜💕💜

|-------------------------------------------|

~ 3 Years Later ~

"Where the hell is he?" Jungkook asked as he and his small husband took their seats that were in their son's high school auditorium. "He better still not be at home, he wasn't even dressed when we left." The man kept complaining, his large hand clutching onto the blue colored ceremony program.

"Kookie calm down, he'll be here soon, maybe he was waiting for Junsu so they could ride here together." Jimin insisted, but Jungkook's face remained contorted in frustration. "Baby you know that ever since we bought him that car he only wants to drive himself. " The small man put his tiny hand on his husbands back to gently rub before he placed several soft kiss on his cheek while he continued to reassure him. "The graduation ceremony doesn't start for another hour anyways, he still has some time."

"What? Then why the hell did he kick us out of the house and told us we had to be here early?" Jungkook angrily questioned while he stared at his lover, shocked and annoyed by the details he wasn't aware of. "Baby, it literally says it on the program you crumbled up." Jimin pointed out, making his husband release his grasp on the wrinkled paper.

"But I have an idea as to why he made us leave early.....but I could be wrong." Jimin softly snickered, playfully elbowing his husband who immediately understood what he meant. "Oh god please stop....I don't want to think about our son having sex already." The man said covering his ears cutely.

"My Kookie, don't act like you don't know. It's obvious now, remember last summer when Junsu was claiming to have intense muscle cramps and couldn't go to his gymnastics competition. Poor thing was devastated of course but did you notice how attentive Jae was to him? He was practically panicking as if he was the one who caused the pain." Jimin told his husband, his eyebrow arched signaling him to place the clues together.

"Oh god now I can't unsee Junsu limping around blaming it on the muscle cramps." Jungkook whisper yelled, scrunching up his face and rubbing at his eyes. He could hear Jimin let out cute giggles at the adorable way his he tended to behave. "Don't laugh it's not funny, imagine if the Lee's found out!"

"Well than it's a great thing Irene and Taemin completely support their son's decisions and happen to like Jaehyun." Jimin reminded his husband. "Plus, they're grown now my love, and they are so adorable together, I'm glad they have each other." Jimin spoke, smiling widely at the adorable young love between his step son and the next door neighbor boy.

"Let's just hope they put their concentration on their studies and less on each other's bodies....now I don't know if it's even a good idea that they're going to the same college." Jungkook retorted, frowning and crossing his arms. "Baby they're not kids anymore, they are 18 years old now, stop acting this way." Jimin insisted.

"I know don't remind me!" Jungkook cried, actually tearing up at the emotional roller coaster parenting had given him these past 18 years. Jimin smiled and brought his larger built husband into a comforting embrace.

Even though Jimin didn't raise the boy from birth, he helped him and uplifted him throughout his teenage years, which is another difficult milestone in a child's life. "You should be proud though, you did an amazing job in raising him, he's a wonderful man now because of you." Jimin assured his handsome husband.

Jungkook parted from his small lover to gaze into his eyes, "Baby, we did an amazing job. You were the caring one that he'd run too for comfort whenever I was too stern and being unfair. Both of us share equal responsibility for Jaehyun's success." The bigger man told his husband, he pulled him back into his arms and pressed their lips together, brushing them so sweetly before parting when they remembered where they were.

They sat back in their chairs watching crowds of family members and friends of the graduating class, searching for their assigned seats. Next to the two married couple were a few empty ones, all resevered for the few family and friends that were there to see Jaehyun graduate high school.

A few moments later, Jungkook and Jimin were talking amongst their lovely parents that had arrived shortly after them. The older couple continued to congratulate them on their son's achievements when Taemin and Irene made their way over to greet the Jeon's.

"Hello Jeon family." Taemin spoke first, he and his wife bowing to the older couple and their neighbors. "We don't mean to interrupt you all but have you seen Junsu? He's not answering his phone." Irene asked her the two married men worriedly. "Oh they're coming." The smaller male snickered receiving a glare from his lovely, handsome husband.

Irene shifted her gaze between the two men and folded her arms, not finding the joke amusing at all. "They're going to be late to their own graduation. I'm going to keep calling him." She announced swiping at her phone screen for the billionth time in the last 15 minutes.

"Don't call them my love, they'll be here soon." Taemin reassured his wife, they bowed again to the Jeon's and departed with the women to take their seats a couple of rows behind the them.

In the mist of more crowed emerged two more familiar faces. "Hobi! Tae!" Jimin squealed standing up and wave at them to sit next to them. Hoseok and Taehyung rushed over. "I'm glad you guys could make it." Jimin said hugging his best friend while Jungkook patted Taehyung's back. "Oh we wouldn't dare miss little Jae dude taking his steps into adulthood." The taller man responded also patting his best friends back.

"Congratulations you two, I can't wait till Hobi and I experience this." Hoseok giggled parting from his friend and smiling over to his husband. Taehyung and Hoseok got married a year after Jimin and Jungkook, they had a gorgeous celebration and even toured around the world for their honeymoon, and now they were ready to start their family.

Jimin and Jungkook's eyes widened at his words. "Are you guys thinking of adopting?" The petite man questioned hopping in his place as he held his best friends hands. "Yes, we actually got all the paperwork approved already." Hoseok sniffled tearing up from happiness.

"Yeah so in a few weeks we'll be a pair of appas too!" Taehyung cheered grabbing Hoseok by his waist and nuzzling into his neck. Jimin clapped his cute little hands and smiled watching the two lovely couple. "I'm happy for you two, parenting a great, rewarding experience." Jimin expressed to his close friends.

"Do you two plan on having a child now that Jaehyun will be gone?" Hoseok asked curiously and Jimin shook his blonde hair and held onto his husbands hand, "No, I'm completely content with calling Jaehyun my son and plus now Kookie and I can finally have the house to ourselves." Jimin smirked wiggling his eyebrows at Jungkook who reached to embrace him and kiss his puffy cheeks.

"Yeah, I want you all to myself for the rest of our lives, with no more interruptions." Jungkook told his lovely husband, placing a kiss on his lips and leading him back to sit down on their seats.

"That's so so wonderful, well you all need to give us lots of advice!" Hoseok demanded also taking his seat with Taehyung before greeting the elder Jeon's.

"Oh of course, plus Jungkook has all of Jaehyun's 18 years worth of clothing stuffed in the basement, maybe we can finally give it away and make it a little private room for us." Jimin suggested grinning a little too mischievously and Jungkook caught on to exactly what his precious husband was saying.

"Oh like a sex dungeon?" Jungkook questioned arching his eyebrow and leaning his face closer to Jimin's who was giving off such a seductive smile. "Mhhm only if you can handle it." The petite man whispered into his husband's ear, leaving a soft kiss on it.

Hoseok cleared his throat making the two other married couple part. "Umm....sorry to interrupt your 'inappropriate for a graduating  ceremony moment' but we would love the clothes because we are planning on adopting a boy!"

"Perfect, everyone wins!" Jungkook cheered pulling his husband closer by his shoulders and continued conserving with their friends while they waited for the ceremony to begin.