13 - The Truth

Jimin was indeed drunk but he wasn't completely out of his mind because in that moment the only thing he wanted was more of Jungkook's passionate kisses all over his small body. He was craving the warmth and tender touches of someone different, someone better than his current cheating boyfriend. So Jimin told himself that he needed this, and that he was simply feeling up on Jungkook out of revenge, and truthfully it was because he had developed romantic emotions of the handsome father. 

Jimin couldn't deny how hard he was falling for Jungkook, it was difficult to though, Jungkook had everything Jimin had ever wanted in a man, sweet and gentle side but dominating power when it came to intimacy. Jungkook kissed him hungrily but it wasn't all one sided, he wasn't only focusing on his own lust and Jimin could tell just from this experience what a thoughtful sex partner Jungkook must've been and he wanted to explore more of it. 

Jimin was smitten with Jungkook's physique, strong muscles bulging out that had him drooling at the sight, broad chest and shoulders to were perfect to cling onto and Jimin couldn't get over how content he felt against him, like their bodies were molded by the god above to fit with each others. "Jimin." Jungkook groaned in the smaller males ear, fueling him into rocking his hips faster without a care about the later consequences. 

Jungkook didn't want to admit how amazing this all felt, because some part of him told him that he was betraying his late wife's memory, sure that she was looking down at him from heaven with disgust all over her lovely face but he couldn't fight what his body wanted. Jungkook had no ability to stop himself from indulging in finding sexual pleasure with Jimin, even if it he was of the same gender as him, he didn't care he just wanted to have him like this forever.    

Jungkook pushed those thoughts and continued trailing his hands over Jimin's sculpted slim figure, pushing his boxers down to cup his enormous bare bottom with his hands, squeezing the glorious ass tightly and caressing his soft skin, making Jimin release more sinful moans against his mouth that he ate up. They were both lost in their ideal fantasies that was being fulfilled as their tongues intertwined, hands roamed and crotches rubbed desperately.  

Neither Jimin or Jungkook wanted to separate from each other even if the world was ending because in that moment they were too heated, and even giving the idea of taking this to the next level but before they could act anything out their actions came to an unpleasant hold when Jimin's stupid phone continued to ring. Jungkook didn't stop kissing Jimin though, he was too lost in the feeling while the smaller spoke with someone on the other line. 

The realization that he was in a relationship with someone already, slapped Jimin hard in the face because that person just happened to be on the phone with him right now, enraged to see that his boyfriend wasn't home where he had left him. "Y-Yoongi?" Jimin stuttered, he was still straddling Jungkook's lap who paused from leaving a love bite on the smaller males neck when he heard the familiar voice shouting loudly. 

"I, I was just visiting a friend." Jimin tried speaking calmly, his hands were trembling, and there were tears threatening to fall from his lovely brown orbs as he stared at Jungkook but spoke to Yoongi. "I'm sorry, I'm coming home now." Jimin whispered blinking at letting the tears roll down his flushed cheeks as guilt and fear ran through his petite frame before he leaped off Jungkook fix his boxers and scramble around searching for his jeans.  

"Jimin? Jimin, wait. Stop, calm down for a second." Jungkook told Jimin who's mind was in a state of panic, he was blinded by his tears and struggling to put on his jeans correctly that he wasn't listening to Jungkook calling out to him, until he felt two hands circle around his thin arms. Jimin looked up to see Jungkook through his watery vision and shook his head, he was crying because he hated how much he enjoyed being with someone that wasn't his boyfriend.