36 - Reunited Bodies

Smutttt 😏😏💕💕💕

Pensive, Jungkook found himself lost in the thoughts over the events that happened with Jimin in his hotel room. The feeling of his plump lips on his was something that lingered for hours, the sensation of his skin on his fingertips continued to create this heat within him and Jungkook hated how deeply enchanted he had become, but it hurt not having him, not being able to embrace him and see his smile everyday. 

Finally after struggling to find inner peace Jungkook groaned out in desperation, he grabbed his car keys and made his way towards the door of his house. He figured that maybe he just needed some fresh air, a walk around the block or a drive around the streets would help him take his mind of what he couldn't control, but when he opened the front door his eyes were blessed with the vision of an ethereal being. 

Standing timidly stood Jimin, "Hi Jungkook." he said with the breathtaking grin he carried around and murdered everyone with, it was a glorious death to anyone that got to see it up close. "Hi Jimin, what brings you here?" Jungkook asked, he had a feeling by the look of happiness in Jimin's eyes why he was visiting him but he wanted to here the words escape past the perfect full lips.

"Well, I'm here because a cute little kid that looks a lot like you told me earlier what a mess his appa is without me." Jimin snickered cutely getting Jungkook to join along with his laughter. "I was wondering what he said to you, he kept being all secretive though during the drive home." Jungkook said shaking his head. "So, what else did that cute kid tell you?" He demanded to know with his eyebrow arched at Jimin with curiosity.

"He told me that you love me, and that love shouldn't be so complicated like we're making it out to be, so that's why I'm here. I wanted to thank him because he helped me some to my sense and muster up the courage that I needed to bring myself here to tell you that I love you too and that I want to be with you Jungkook." Jimin expressed, he kept his eyes locked with Jungkook's that were sparkling now.

"Well you can't tell Jaehyun anything because he's not here, he left awhile ago with Taemin to go watch Junsu practice gymnastics." Jungkook said watching Jimin's smile fall for a moment. "But, in the meantime why don't you come inside and show me just how much you love me, you know at least until he gets back." Jungkook snickered deviously and Jimin wasted no time in charging at him with full speed. 

Jimin leaped into the air, instantly wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist, and pressing their lips together, it had only been a couple of hours since they last felt their bodies this close but it was pure agony because they couldn't fully give each other over like they wanted to. Their hearts were on fire as their bodies reunited again and this time there was nothing standing in the way of them rightfully loving each other.

Jungkook brushed his lips over Jimin's mouth and his feet began to move, taking his tiny lover further into the house and up the stairs without removing his lips and tongue from venturing inside Jimin's sweet tasting lips. Jungkook was addicted to Jimin, and Jimin was enticed with him as well, and there was nothing in the world that could make them separate, as it should've been from the start. 

The two males were in Jungkook's room now, and back then it was pure lust that they felt for one another but this time they were both sober and the desire to experiment with each other was long gone. Jungkook was no longer blinded by his fears or alcohol and Jimin was no longer seeking to fulfilling the empty part in him because it had already been whole when he met Jungkook.  

Jungkook carefully set Jimin's light body on his giant bed, he was desperately anxious to feel every inch of his delicate and delicious skin with his hands, lips and tongue, it was clear that Jimin had the same exact idea because once his body stopped bouncing along the mattress he was sitting up on his knees to help Jungkook out of his shirt, dying to see his muscular figure again and feel the heat of his skin.