47 | Bros Before... Girls?

{an: sorry for the long wait but this is actually really longer than I wanted it to be! Enjoy! 10 or more votes for next update!}

| Dylan |

"Selena, what do you think I should do today?" I asked Selena over the phone. I had a day off and I didn't really know what to do. It was the very first day that I was back home since we had to take advantage of night scenes for the Maze Runner.

"You could always hang out with me!" Selena exclaimed with a high pitch in her voice.

I shrugged to myself. "Uh, I don't want to hang out with you."

"Wow, I thought you loved me." She had a bratty tone.

I laughed at her. "Kidding, what should we do today?"

Before she could answer my phone vibrated causing me to glance at the message in my phone. It was Posey spamming my phone.

[Yesterday]

I was on the phone with Posey on the way home from set.

"Dyl, we should totally need to hang out soon. Dude I haven't seen you in a while." Posey begged me.

I couldn't say no. "Sure, you can even invite Selena considering you both are inseparable. See you tomorrow."

I chuckled and hung up on him.

[Present]

"We should hang out with Posey." I suggested before Selena stopped talking.

She gasped. "Posey!? What? I haven't seen him for a hundred weeks. I need to see him."

"What? Why are you more excited to see him?" I asked her.

"I see you like all the time and Posey's not around as much. Is Seana coming?"

My mouth went wide open when I heard of her name. It's been a few weks since Posey's major break up with his almost wife, Seana. It was a stressful time for me, but I never told Selena since she'd cry over the fact that they've broken up. In my own right, I needed to tell her by now.

"Selena, I need to tell you something." I insisted before Selena was quiet in the other line making me realize that she was waiting for me to continue. "Well Tyler and Seana kind of broke up for a long time."

"WHAT!?" She yelled at the top of her lungs and Thank God I slightly tilted my phone away from my ear. "Dylan! Why didn't you tell me?"

I placed my phone back in my ear. "I knew you were gonna cry!"

Selena was already sniffling in the other line. "I am right now because my stupid boyfriend didn't tell me that the power couple broke up."

I sighed knowing that I should have told her face to face. "Yeah, I am stupid... Do you still want to hang out with Tyler?"

"Yeah, send me the address and I'll meet you guys." Selena said before hanging up on me.

Wow, no goodbye or I love you? I hurt her feelings a lot.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my eyes. Yeah. I decided to get ready and with the California weather starting to get a slight warm, I just changed to a gray t-shirt and fitted khakis. The usual outfit that I'd wear anywhere at any occasion. I walked out of the house to tuck in my phone inside my pocket and finally get inside the car. I quickly sent Selena the address that Posey gave me while I drove as fast as I could trying to avoid the LA traffic.

When the GPS finally told me I was in my location. I saw that it was just an ordinary restaurant that I didn't need to get dressed up on. It was a tiny place full of shops and restaurants which I didn't even see until now. I parked the car taking a peek at the shops that were ahead of me. It was the high class shops such as Gucci, Chanel, Abercrombie, Hollister, and Pandora...