69 | Hi. Hey.

{an: hiiii. SORRY. I've been so busy with school. Finally it was my last day today and now exams! Hope you like this! It's finally Dylan! 20 or more votes for next update loves! You guys are freaking awesome! :)}

P.S. I've written out the chapters to come and it'll be intense! You guys won't know what's coming next! ;) *insert evil laughter*

| Dylan |

I rubbed my eyes waking up from my slumber state. Today was work day and I couldn't back out anymore since Jeff needed Stiles in the flesh. Or else he'd have no choice, but to kill me and everyone would literally create a riot since I'm that special.

"WAKE UP LOSER!" A squeaky scream came from behind me. I knew who it was.

I groaned. "I'm awake."

Julia started to climb up the bed and I felt the bed dip for a moment until she was still. I glanced up to see what she was doing until I saw her standing up on my bed with her arms crowded. "Seriously, get out of bed since mom and dad told me specifically to make sure that you're up and about."

I rolled my eyes from her comment. Julia was sent here to take care of her big brothers heartbreak! Boo hoo! Holland kept contact with Julia and probably told her that I was bringing myself down. It wasn't true, I was perfectly fine.

"Eat breakfast cause you didn't eat your dinner last night."

Or was I?

I scooted out of the bed and realized that I really needed to stay healthy. It'd be obvious if I was all of a sudden skinny in the pass few weeks. I started to get myself ready for the long day ahead of me.

| m b l |

"So... How are you gonna take it with Selena being on set today?" Julia asked before I was chewing down the pancakes she made me. Even though I loved her cooking, I hate how she wanted to be nosey sometimes.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." Of course I didn't know... This would be the first time that I'm seeing her ever since that night. "Look, I'll head to the set. See you tonight."

I gulped the whole glass of water before getting up from my seat. When I got the chance to stand up, Julia's arms suddenly wrapped around my whole body trapping me. "I hope you'll be okay, Dylan. I hate seeing you down."

"I'll do that." I mumbled under my breath before I smiled at Julia and left her alone for the day. She was probably going to walk around the city since she needs to be active from all the down times that I've made her go through just by being here.

| m b l |

I stomped my feet while walking across the familiar gravel beneath my soles. It felt different this time. I used to want to come here just for the benefit of having to see Selena, but now I've grown quite shy about the fact that I might see her.

I mentally told myself that when I did have the chance to Selena that I'd act like a normal simple kind friend. The wound was still fresh and I was scared to even think of creating a deeper wound for Selena.

Jeff was pretty sour when I requested another day off from work the day we started taping because I didn't want to face Selena yet. I had to face her feeling guilty because of all of what has happened.

My eyes were making sure that the coast was clear and I could roam around the place.

What could I do when I see Selena? Oh hey, I'm sorry for causing you all this pain, will you forgive me? I couldn't kiss her by surprise cause it'll seem that I was finally taking her back when she was in the arms of someone that she might be destined to be with.