92 | Get The Girl [ii]; The End

an: we've come to an end. this is the final chapter for Must Be Love! I'm so happy that you guys went through this journey with me! Dylena lives on! :)

special thanks;

camilacabellos: Renata! I freaking love you. You've been with me ever since I released my first dylena book! Thank you for your support & you're so perf! Just thank you for being literally one of my first friends on Wattpad! :3 & will be updating the other fanfics just for you!

stevetastic: nattttttttie! I wonder if you're reading this, but I got to know you like mid-way from writing this ff! Thanks for helping me on the way! :)

lovenonstop: Hey Mrs. Dylan O'Brien! Thank you for being such a great friend & supporting loving Dylan cause he's all yours! Thanks for being my friends here on Wattpad/Twitter! :)

TrinityNatalie: TORI! Freak... What shall I say to you? I could count you as my little sister! Thankssss for believing in Dylena! & thanks for fangirling over Selena with me! :) you're the best!

also; Thanks to these people for voting and commmmenting everytime I update! You guys are the best! :)
AlexDLpz0318, dylannselena, fairygodmom, phoenixdust, AnyKindOfLover, @random___kid, @cuttiepie3022, @infinitesnow, @martinez_angie10, @autumn_lily213,

To the rest; THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE & SUPPORT! :D

Enjoy!

+ s e l e n a

I sat near Momma and Taylor watching Gracie watch some cartoons. I combed the hair that blocked her eyes from seeing the TV. She's so cute with her heavy butt dancing when she crouches down and dances. I looked at Momma and Taylor who were laughing at how Gracie was acting.

"I could watch her all day, she's gonna be just like her sister. All the boys are gonna have their eyes on her." Taylor commented reaching to squeeze Gracie on the cheeks.

I shook my head and laughed. "I'm gonna teach her a lot of things when she grows up." I frowned to myself for a second seeing that Gracie was just a bundle of joy and if she ever decided to come into the Hollywood industry, she'll get torn apart. "Taylor, you'll teach her how to shake it off."

Taylor was fumbling through her phone and her eyes popped open reading the message. "Okay, I have to go guys. Emergency meeting, I'll see you later." She waved us a goodbye before leaving the house.

I didn't ask anything about Taylor's emergency meeting because most of the time it was really important. I continued to look at Gracie and spending a rather lazy afternoon with my family.

"Selena, are you and Dylan dating?" Momma asked taking me by surprise.

My head shook a no toward her direction. "No..."