25 | Secret Admirer

{an: I really did bad on this and I'm sorry. D:}

| Selena |

"Okay guys," Jeff started as the rest of the cast and crew were huddled up in the office, "We are in the last few weeks of working for this season of Teen Wolf. There can be no delay after our Thanksgiving break."

I nodded towards Jeff just making him think that I knew what was going on. Outside I was steady as a rock, but on the inside I was freaking out. I didn't want the season to end, even though my contract only stays through this season... My management didn't know if I should stay in Teen Wolf. I wouldn't want that to happen.

"As you know, my house today is definitely open for feeding turkey to you guys. I want to invite everyone for at least a night of eating just turkey and getting fat before you guys all reunite with your own families." Jeff explained while I smiled thinking that it was a great idea to invite basically the hundreds of people who run Teen Wolf. "Now everyone get to work and I'll send you all my address."

The crowd started to go out of the office while I stood up to my feet and watched them decrease from time to time. I looked around for Jeff and saw him just entering his personal little room. I headed straight to his office and knocked on the door.

He looked up and smiled. "Selena, come in."

I shuffled my feet towards the seat in front of him. "Hey Jeff, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Is it about the Thanksgiving dinner tonight? I hope you don't bail on us." His smile turned into a serious face.

I shook my head quickly. "No, of course not! I wanted to talk about next season. I was wondering what would happen to me if I either leave or stay in Teen Wolf?"

"Well, if you stay here in Teen Wolf... It'd be amazing because we'd love to develop Stella and Stiles together since your ship has gone overboard with all the ratings, but for your situation of jumping from acting to singing is rather your choice." Jeff stated with a reassuring face that told me that the decision was all up to me. My stomach felt a little weird, I really hated this feeling.

I took a deep breath. "Thanks for the advice."

He smiled. "You're welcome... Hey, shouldn't you be filming right now?"

I laughed nervously. "I'll get going." I stood up and almost went out of the room until...

"Don't bail on us, miss Gomez."

I just gave him a simple smile and thumbs up. When I was out of view, I sighed heavily. I needed to talk to my management just so I can know what will happen to me in the matter of one month since my role in Teen Wolf might end.

I headed to the set where I was before Jeff had announced the urgent meeting. I sat down in the high chair and closed my eyes. The back of my feet hit the bottom of the director chairs as I swung it back and forth. I squeezed my eyes shut when the clouds weren't hiding the sun from my vision. I could wear my sunglasses, but it was currently in my trailer which I was too lazy to do.

"Selena..." I heard my name making me sit straight up. "Are you okay?"

"I am a-okay." I gave him a small smile.

"You don't really look a-okay." Dylan's face went slightly down just seeing my face with such a huge problem. "Hey... I'm gonna go." He said before running away from me.

I frowned. I should really keep my problems to myself. Now I'm feeling guilty for what I just did to Dylan, he must think that I hate him. I hopped out of my seat and headed to where he ran off, unfortunately I didn't see him.