74 | Love Is In The Air

[an: Heyyyyyy everyone! It's summer and I finally graduated high school. HOORAY FOR ME! I hope everyone is enjoying their vacation! 20 or more votes for next update and enjoy cause you guys are amazing!}

Celebrity Buzz here with your weekly updates! Jelena going strong while Dylan O'Brien is rumored to be dating Lily Collins! We can't believe it! After both ex beau's broke up, Selena right away started hanging out with Justin which led to the most trending relationship as Jelena. Now it's Dylan O'Brien's turn to finally find someone new which in this case is named Lily Collins! Both were seen together at a restaurant sharing a friendly meal, but can it change to a romantic meal? Catch us again at Celebrity Buzz for more updates!

| Dylan |

"Okay, cut!" Posey yelled with a masculine voice attempting to sound like Jeff. He failed miserably before I went ahead and stepped of the view.

Jeff appeared behind Posey and hit him on the head. "Dylan, you're free to go. Posey it's your turn, but Lisa get me a coffee please."

Lisa, Jeff's assistant, walked away while Posey stood in front of me. His eyes got big for a moment. "Yes?" I asked.

"Are you going to meet Lily? I've seen photos of you guys!" He gave me a creepy look with his big eyes and wide tooth smile.

I shrugged my shoulders. "She's fun and beautiful." My cheeks reddened when I thought about the hilarious moment we had when we saw each other. It was more accidental.

{a few days ago; second meeting}

Julia was begging me to go to Giant and buy her a few girly items. "Dylan, just get me pads."

"Like I know the difference between a tampon and a pad." I cried out to her because I really didn't. I mean I did, but when it came to sizes I wasn't the best at it.

"Just read the labels." Julia suggested while I walked in the aisle of the diapers and girly items. A few people were passing me by that gave me a few weird looks.

"What am I supposed to pick?"

Julia whispered into the phone. "Medium..."

Now this was awkward. I got the pack of Always before telling her that I had it. I should've gotten a basket so no one would see me buying these. Before I could turn my heel to pay, I heard someone calling my name. "Dylan!"

I saw a familiar face, the face that I've been expecting to meet ever since Selena's party. "Do you remember me?"

"How could I not?" I grinned before she saw me.

She looked down at my basket to see that I was only buying one item and one item only. I looked down then back at her to see her reaction, Lily was confused for a minute until I just hid it behind my back.

"So it's the time of the month then.... Girlfriend?" She questioned curiously, but I knew somewhere she didn't want to mention the word girlfriend.

I shook my head and laughed lightly. "No actually... I don't have a girlfriend right now." Wow, that was really weird to say. "It's for my sister."

"That's amazing, my brothers would never do that for me!"

"I mean a boyfriend could do this too." Yup, I was really asking for it. I'm so stupid, wow.

Luckily I earned a loud laugh from her. "Single as a pringle right now."

We're on the same page! "Hey, do you want to grab something to eat later?"