83 | Happy Camper Ü

{an: holllaaaaaa. thanks for all the comments, reads and love. 20 or more votes for next updates! You guys are amazing!

gracie teefey and selena gomez are fcute :* #siblinggoals

Sarah & Rebeca are mentioned in this chapter! :)

& more names will be added in the next chapters! Don't worry, I didn't forget! Hope you enjoy!}

>> URGENT || Stella & Stiles fanfic in the works. I'm making a trailer and special chapter for it. To be published soon maybe in a few days so pls bare with me! <<

a few-- a lot months passed...

+ selena

"These boxes won't move on their own guys." I was carrying a box that probably weighed less than me, but it sure did feel like a ton of bricks piled up together.

I walked up stairs to my master bedroom and settled the box down. I pushed back my hair before going back downstairs to get some more things out of the car.

Ashley and I helped out each other taking what seemed like the biggest box out of the ones I packed. We struggled on carrying if so once we entered the house, I immediately let go of it.

Sarah came in with the littlest box, but she was still huffing and puffing. I laughed at her. "Aren't you supposed to be resting or something?"

I shrugged my shoulders toward Sarah {an: lol dylenashipper is Selena's new friend.} before I took the box from her hand and placed it on the kitchen counter. "Yes, but I wanted to have a place to stay already... To sleep."

"Speaking of which, are we gonna have a sleepover at Rebeca's house?" Ashley asked peaking her head up on the couch. I didn't even see her popping out from there.

"Yes, but as long as we get to unpack some of these things... We'll get there earlier and eat some of her delicious dinner." I mentioned and then saw both of the girls move immediately.

I sighed tiredly to myself. I just came back from my touring and a few more weeks until taping for an upcoming movie. It still in the works with the producers, but they definitely wanted me to be in the movie right away!

Brad and Jill have been keeping me up to date so I didn't have to be confused about my week. I've been trying to look for another assistant since Ashley wants a few vacation days. I'd have to talk to Brad about that, but I was thinking of someone in the lines of who I knew from ever since I was a child.

We packed a few more things out of the boxes before the night started to arrive. Ashley, Sarah and I walked out of the house then to the house right next to mine which was Rebeca's home.

"We should make a campfire song!" Sarah suggested and I couldn't help myself, but laugh. She's always one to think of something fun and random.

The girls and I got settled quickly when Rebeca told us she was preparing us for some camp fire themed sleepover.

"OH MY GOSH. MY S'MORES ARE BURNING!" Rebeca yelled making everyone of Ashley, Sarah and I jump. {an: had to make random___kid all in CAPS cause she loves commenting like that!}

The four of us just laughed at each other before trying another set of s'mores to roast. To think that I was going to be their neighbors for the next few years. This would be a lot of sleepovers and s'more mayhem.

"So Selena, what are your plans for the next few days?" Sarah asked.

"Fixing the house definitely and visiting my family for a few days. I've been missing them a lot." I confessed.