Preview | Introduction & Characters

| AN: Ohmygosh? Hello! This was an idea from foreverhere-foreversaved on tumblr aka Jessica! This is close to Everything Has Changed, but she is kind of starring in Teen Wolf. I hope you guys will like it. |

Summary: Dylan O'Brien and Selena Gomez had met for the first time when Selena guest starred on Teen Wolf as Stiles' love interest for the new season. Although it was a bit awkward, they quickly became friends. Soon, they were hanging out after shooting and posed for numerous red carpets. Rumors went around, saying that they were dating. But were they? Or was it just a friendship with rumors surrounding it?

Characters: - Selena Gomez - Dylan O'Brien - Tyler Posey - Holland Roden- Crystal Reed - Tyler Hoechlin - Taylor Swift - etc as the story goes by

Preview:

Selena was the new girl and everyone needed to welcome her in the set including her main love interest, Dylan. He didn't know what to expect about having Selena as his main love interest in Teen Wolf.

"Hey, welcome to the set-- well Teen Wolf-- um set-- the Teen Wolf set." Dylan stuttered nervously making Selena nervous as well. Dylan was taken back when Selena suddenly giggled in a response to what he introduced her to.

"Thanks. I'm Selena by the way." Selena took out her hand to exchange a handshake with Dylan.

"Aha! I'm Dylan as you may know." Dylan pointed out to Selena with a chuckle to hide his nervousness.

"Yeah, I kind of got the memo."

DYLENA x DYLENA x DYLENA

Dylan took a while to realize that he had a feeling or feelings about Selena. It was a different feeling around her, not like any other cast like Holland or Crystal. It was different and it scared him quite a little.

"Hey! Dylan and Selena, are you guys going to the Teen Choice Awards next month?" Tyler Posey, a close friend of theirs, asked the inseperable twosome.

"I actually might go." Selena worded out in front of Tyler who was typing things in his schedule to check if he was available at that date.

"How about you, Dylan?" Tyler asked once more at the boy who was looking around the room not to find the eyes of Selena who he had been having feelings for.

"You wanna come with me?" Selena hesitated to speak out before Dylan could even answer.

"Yes. I would like that." Dylan just agreed in a robotic tone. He really needed to just play it cool around Selena.

Tyler gave Dylan an "you-are-so-in-love" smile. Tyler knew what was going on with Dylan since they've been friends ever since the start of Teen Wolf. He couldn't help, but think that Dylan and Selena looked rather cute together.

Everytime Dylan and Selena would pose in front of the cameras, there was something going on between them. It was the looks, the touches, the smile and their eyes on each other. Everyone knew, but Dylan and Selena didn't even notice.

There was something going on... Something going on between Dylan and Selena... It was more than just friendship between them... Who would've thought that it must be love?

| AN: I hope you liked the preview much more than I did. I'll be working on this more than the others, but I'll still be working on the others. Does that make sense? But yeah. :) |