22 | She Dies Too Bad.

{an: hola. this will be amazingly short and weird, but yay i updated! enjoy! Calling all Swifties! Message me when you can because I need to ask for a favor.}

| Dylan |

I zipped through the set when I found out that Jeff wanted most of us to get the scripts beforehand. After the whole dramatic overthinking at her house, we decided to write separate scripts and Jeff would be the one to pick his own. I eyed Jeff and Hoechlin from the corner of my eye laughing at each other, as usual.

"Dylan!" Jeff called out before Hoechlin headed out of our way. This one on one situation probably made me more nervous considering the fact that I'm used to talking to a large group. Every time I'm alone with someone, I just feel so awkward.

I stood right in front of him. "I'm here."

His fingers traced the corners of the pile of packets in front of him. "Here is the newest script we have. Don't ask me anything until you've read the whole thing." He handed the paper to me.

I rolled it up and gave a clear fake smile. "Gotchu!" I winked just so he could leave me alone. Once he left I looked through the new script that added the dramatic Stella and Stiles scene.

I skimmed to the back and realized that the last sentence read, Stella slowly closes her eyes and dies in Stiles arms. {an: btw sorry to not tell you guys this, but in this story... Allison doesn't die.} I gasped and looked back to where Jeff was standing previously, but he wasn't there.

"Oh my god." I rolled the paper again and shook my head.

I tried to look around for Holland or Posey, but they weren't there! My level of annoyance right now was out of line. I couldn't even plan on acting today with such a bad mood. I clearly needed to talk to someone about this.

I walked towards Holland's trailer and knocked on the door rapidly. I waited for a few moments and then opened Holland with her hair all messed up. "Hello... Someone was totally interrupting my beauty sleep."

I sighed and held up the rolled up paper. "Did you see the script?"

She fixed her eyes on the script and pursed her lips. "Actually not. Why?"

"As always, someone has to die." I crossed my arms in front of her and leaned on the railing.

She shook her head and laughed. "What do you expect? It's Teen Wolf, Dylan!"

I shrugged because that was always the answer when it came to questioning why someone dies on Teen Wolf. "But it's too quick for Stella to die."

Holland gasped and gave me a glare. "Wait, Stella dies?" She grabbed the script from me and skimmed the pages to the last page. Her eyes got bigger and bigger every time she read a word. "Why? Why would Jeff do this?"

"I was asking myself the same thing."

She looked at me. "Did you guys finish the story that you guys were supposed to make?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I didn't want her to die-- wait that must mean that Selena made Stella die."

"Fix this now..." Holland shoved the script into my chest. "I really love Selena being here. Now go because I was here for the longest last night and I just need some rest." She gave one last wave before she closed the door on me.

I walked down the steps and hesitated to go to Selena's trailer. She must've had a reason why she wanted to get killed off the show. I frowned even more just thinking of this. Selena probably got too uncomfortable acting around me, I should've not pushed it further. Before going to her trailer, I decided to turn my heels towards Jeff's office.

I greeted a few people passing by and I swear that they must have noticed how bad of a mood I was in. The trip to his office was quick since all I could think about was Selena leaving. Jeff had his feet up on his desk and he was leaning back on his chair. His hands were crossed in front of him like he was trying to wait for me.

"Hey Jeff..." I scooted myself towards the front of his desk and took a seat. I laughed to calm my nerves at how suspicious he was being. "Is this script the final draft?"

He smiled widely. "Of course it is." I just nodded slowly trying to process what he was telling me. "Did you have a problem with it?"

"I did."

He intertwined his fingers and placed his elbows on the side of his chair. "And what are your complains?"

"Well about Stella--"

He interrupted. "She dies, too bad."

"What do you mean... "She dies, too bad?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows and fingers curved into quotation marks.

"Selena requested for me to kill her off the show because her managers informed me that she's about to focus on a movie and even a album." Jeff explained with admiration to Selena. As if this was actually really happening.

I kept my mouth open to show how shocked I was. "Are you serious?"

"Yes." Jeff nodded. I sat back for a moment and tried to process this whole thing. Selena never told me anything about what she was planning. "Wait... Why are you so worried? Do you like her or something?"

I hesistated answering him because Jeff always contemplated whenever couples work together... He was really surprised when Holland and Colton started dating, shocker! "No... Do you like her or something?" I copied him just in case he thought I was onto something.

"Of course I love her, she's a wonderful actress." He commented.

We both sat there for a moment and wondered how it would be like to have Selena not in the set. What a sad, sad world.

I jumped when there was a sudden knock on the door. I broke my neck and saw Selena standing there with a smile on her face. She wasn't supposed to have a smile on her face right now. I looked at what she was holding and it was the same thing I was holding... The script!

"Miss Gomez, how may I assist you?" Jeff questitoned her politely.

Her smile got brighter. "I wanted to tell you how much I loved the script. Thanks for using my idea."

"You're welcome and it was my pleasure to work with you." He then looked at me and gave me the same exact script that I've been holding. "Dylan... Here is the real script."

I took the paper from him. "What do you mean?"

"I've been joking with you this whole time." Jeff laughed. "Holland was in on it. Now go kiddos, I need to work on the episode after this." He pointed me to the door while I nodded.

I didn't even notice Selena going out the door, but luckily she didn't get away too far.

"Selena!" I called out and she turned around then stopped. "So do you actually die?"

She giggled. "You could read right?" She eyed the script.

"Oh yeah." I nodded and turned to the back of the script.

It read, Stella and Stiles kiss. End of scene.