21 | I'm Such A Loser

{an: hahaha, ohhh hey. sorry for not updating in a while, but I finally have a schedule where I have to upload a chapter for any series that I haven't ended yet. stay cool and i luv u guys.}

| Selena |

My eyes got interrupted with a shining light just illuminating the whole room. I checked the white wall clock just across from me. 9:35am. I sat up and stretched my arms wide. I never would have imagined waking up in bed during this time. I was always in set around this time of day. I scooted out of my bed and stood up with my own two feet.

I started my morning with freshening myself up. I looked at the mirror and saw how tired I was. I needed a lot of sleeping to do, but there was just so many things getting involved right now.

My phone started to ring from inside my bedroom so I exited the bathroom quickly. I clutched onto my iPhone, I slid my finger right across not even caring who I would answer.

"Selena speaking." I greeted with a cheery tone.

A feminine squeak came from the other line. "Dylan! Stop interrupting, I'm speaking to Selena." Holland cleared her throat. "Selena, hey! Are you coming to set today?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait, we have to go to set today?"

She laughed. "Hahaha, no silly. Some of us are having a barbeque just for fun and we wanted to know if you were free. It was kind of a last minute thing, but can you come?"

"Uhhh..."

"Selena, I know you're not doing anything today. You always tell me that you make sure you're not fully booked on your days off." Holland interrupted me.

I should've not told her. I sighed. "Okay, you got me. I'm not doing anything today, but I'll be there in about an hour or so."

"See you then and before you hang up... Wear something comfy, we'll do some sporty activities!" Holland then hung up.

I looked through my closet and walked to my lazy clothes section. It wasn't all that lazy as sweats and hoodies, it included some leggings too. I wore some black leggings and a loose t-shirt just because my weather app gave me a reminder of "Sunny Saturday with no clouds and a smooth breeze."

I got my usual things before exiting the house to a well-- clear sky indeed. I wasn't in a bad mood, but I was a bit irritated that I wasn't lying in my bed right now. I did decide to come to this barbeque just because I wanted to actually know everyone from outside of acting instead of all the written lines that we say to each other. I hope I won't be an outsider. If I was an outsider for today then I could just escape to my trailer.

The trip to the set always seemed quick when it came to me driving since I got used to it. I looked through the parking lot to see quite some people, but more than the whole cast. I parked the car and stayed inside for a moment. I let out a loud sigh and hopped off the car hoping for the best.

I walked passed the cars and onto the trailers. I peaked my head just ahead of me and saw the sea of people surrounding a fire. I looked back to where my trailer was and all of a sudden saw Dylan just sitting down on the steps.

"Selena!" Dylan exclaimed loudly letting people know that I was present on the set.

"Dylan!" I copied his expression.

Dylan did lighten my mood considering that I got really really close to him these past few weeks that I've here. We have our moments together where I don't know when my feelings would be in a situation that I want to date him or kill him.

He stood at my steps and walked towards me. "Let's get going to this barbeque, shall we?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Both of us walked through the trailers and headed to where groups of people were just laughing all around with music just letting everyone loose. Posey and Jeff were currently working on the grill while the rest where scattered either sitting on the benches or laughing at someone comment. I quickly went towards Holland who was standing just a few feet from the grill waiting for the next platter of burgers.

"Selena! Hey." Holland greeted me with a hug while Jeff and Posey followed along. It seemed as if we were the only people around that was actually from the cast and the rest were the crew. There was a lot of them I didn't know and from the looks of it, they actually looked quite scared of me. They probably thought I was just one of those famous people who don't even care about anyone, but I can always show them differently.

I sat down with my burger given by Posey and looked at my surroundings. The cast was joining in on the crew while I was just a loner. Even though I was more well known than them, it's like I didn't even have any friends.

Maybe if I go away from the crowd no one will notice me, but before that I could just tell Holland that I was off somewhere. I walked towards the strawberry blonde and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm about to go get something in my car." I mentioned before she nodded and got back to her conversation with someone.

I basically strolled through the people and got out easily. I touched my arms and just hugged myself feeling all of a sudden a chill. The breeze was true from the forecast. I lied to Holland about where I was going, I went to wear Dylan was sitting previously. I buried my head in my hands. Did I literally regret this or not?

I should really learn how to socialize. It wasn't really in me to talk to people because I was so used to the fact that people always go to me. I sat there in silence hoping time was about to go by fast.

"Selena." I heard my name from afar making me look up. "Selena." The boy kept calling my name again and it started to get closer. I knew from just the shadow a few feet awat from me who it was. "Selena." He called out one more time before showing his face. Tada, Prince Charming! Just kidding, well not about him... But the Prince Charming part. "Hey, why weren't you there? I was looking for you."

I fixed my hair from where it all fell apart with my head down. "Uhhh... I was just here wondering."

Dylan got closer. "Let's talk about it. Scoot." He ordered me while I obeyed him and scooted so he could sit in the tiny steps of my trailer. "What is it about?"

I sighed for probably the third time today. "I'm such a loser."

He scoffed. "What are you talking about? You're Selena Gomez."

"See? That's what I mean. People know me as Selena Gomez, not as Selena Gomez." I explained to him. He was still out of thoughts. "I mean-- they don't know me how you might know me. You're my closest friend here."

"It's cause I didn't chicken out when I finally got to say hi to you." He said while I just laughed cause he was basically making a fool out of himself when we first met.

I laughed. "You were cool though."

"I'll totally take that as a compliment." Dylan mentioned before suddenly wrapping his arm around my shoulder making me feel little. "How about I introduce you to some of the coolest crew that we have here?"

"You think they'll like me?" I asked out of nowhere.

He nodded and shook my shoulder. "Are you kidding me? They'll love you."

We stood and walked right next to each other with the whole crowd. That day he introduced me to a lot of people, probably everyone. The weirdest thing that they kept asking me... If I noticed how much Dylan and I looked cute together... Is that true? I have to find out then.