"Thanks to Madea's movies." She mumbled and ran in his office to take the house and car keys. They had to be fast. Acacia, who heard the screams -the signal- climbed the stairs and then went in the living room where she was supposed to go. She waited one minute before Brenda joined her. She shoved the key in the lock and opened the front door. 

"Do you have my bag ? " 

Acacia nodded her head, "Yes and the phone too." 

"Good, c'mon let's go." They ran out of the house and got in the car.

Brenda smirked knowing that Cameron was going to have some interesting company soon. Earlier when she went to the grocery store, she met Craig. They exchanged a couple of words and she let him know what his new partner's plans really were. Well, she lied. Craig was not too happy about this. Brenda didn't know why he was trusting her -or maybe he was just stupid- but it was a great opportunity to slide some crazy ideas in his mind. She knew Cameron was lame and he only dealt with people like him. Idiots. 

"Are we going to call the police ? " 

Brenda shook her head, "No need to do this." 

The young girl frowned, "But he has to go to jail ! " 

"He's going to hell, don't worry about this. I handled it." She smiled and started the engine. They drove for thirty minutes and arrived in front of a coffee bar. 

"Time for us to separate, pretty." Brenda announced pouting. 

"That's not where I am leaving ! " 

"I know." When they were talking, Craig informed her about the money he had already gave Cameron -must escape his mouth or he must be really stupid- so she stole it to start her new life. She knew he was surely going to search her and she didn't want to put Acacia in more danger. He hadn't seen the ten years old girl, so he will only search Brenda, she was sure about this also. Why just don't go to the cops ? Brenda wasn't a saint, she could easily go in jail too. Before to really figure it out something, her only option was to run away. 

"Then why are we here ? " 

Brenda beamed looking at her, "I can't go further with. But don't worry. Take the phone and call your mother. Stay in the coffee bar until she gets here. The owner is really nice. Tell her you're one of my friends. It was nice to have met you, I hope we'll see each other again in the future. I'm grateful that God put you in my life at this specific moment. You're an angel." If she continued, she was about to break down. She grinned,  "Good luck and see you." 

Acacia wiped the single tear that was running on her own left cheek, "Thank you a lot. I hope everything will be alright for you. See you later." And with that said, she got out of the car, that soon was out of her vision. She sighed and turned around. She knew that place ! 

She entered in happily, "Mama C ! " She called causing Kalvin and Terry's old friend to look up from the money she was counting and directly at her. 

Mama C's eyes opened widely like she had just seen a ghost, "Acacia ? " She asked still believing she was dreaming. 

"Yes, it me." 

"Oh ! Thanks Lord ! Thank you Jesus ! Oh my God ! Acacia, are you okay ? How did you get here ? Are you hurt ? Are you hungry or thirsty ? " She attacked her with a hug and then with questions, "Let me call Kalvin." She pulled her phone out and dialed his number the faster she could, "Come in the coffee bar immediately ! " She shouted through the phone and then hung up. She was so happy to see the little girl safe.

Acacia sighed in relief. She was finally going home.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

•A/N: Okay, why do I feel like she was with that crazy bastard more than one fucking day ? LOL Anyways, this day was too much ! What do you think about this chapter ? 

PS: I'm going to update again in February, so I can focus a bit on my other on-going book. If you're reading And If... Sequel, a new chapter is coming soon. In case you didn't know, February started at the end of this week lol So you won't wait too long. 

Thanks for reading guys ! 

And sorry for the mistakes.