Acacia grinned, "Really ? " She showed her her pinkie finger. 

The young woman nodded her head, "Yes. I promise." They interlocked their pinkie fingers, "I want a better life."

"Yay ! I hope you will find a good man, get married and have children. You're beautiful, I'm sure they will be cute and I would like to meet them once they'll be there. And I hope you'll make all your dreams come true." They hugged each other, Brenda's heart warmed hearing her say all that. She was only ten, but she sounded so grown. 

Brenda hoped to have a daughter like her later. 

.

.

.

(8:51 p.m)

"Where is that nigga ?! " Cameron wondered angrily. He walked out of his office and went in the kitchen where his girlfriend was, "What are you still doing here ? It's not that complicated to cook a damn dinner ! " He looked around him, "But...Where is the food ? "

"Sorry, I fell asleep. Actually, I just started."

He rolled his eyes ready to beat somebody ass, "You're so useless ! Bitch, you better get your shit together before I do this for you ! " 

"I'm not a bitch ! " 

He raised his eyebrow a bit surprised, "Did I tell you to speak, BITCH ?! "

She took a deep breath, "Fuck you." She said as calm as possible. 

These two words got on his last nerves, "What you said ?! Repeat ! I dare you to repeat ! " He grabbed her arm violently and turned her around, "Who do you think you are ? I own you, bitch ! Don't disrespect me in my house ! "

She laughed shaking her head, "Your house ? You didn't pay for it. Your uncle did. Oh dear uncle Henry ! What would you do without him, huh ? You're nothing, Ca-me-ron." She began clapping her hands and getting in his face, "You're a weak ass nigga, a piece of shit, a little bitch, a wannabe thug, a pussy, a stupid dude, a horrible human being, everything negative in this world, I don't have time to name it all. In short, if you die tomorrow, nobody would care. Not even your own mother. And your father ? You suck so much, he had to kill himself for the worst mistake he made in his whole life. Nobody loves you ! You're nothing ! Y-" She was cut off by one of his famous slap. 

"SHUT UP ! " He yelled at her with hate in his eyes. 

Brenda chuckled, "What ? Did I hurt your little feelings ? Sorry, I'm not sorry. Now, get the fuck off me ! I'm leaving you ! " And then she took the pan that was on the very hot stove plate since one hour and a half, she turned it and finally let the underneath meet her abuser's right cheek. Why did she not do it sooner ? Well, better later than never. 

He screamed in pain and fell on the tiles. She loved it, she was enjoying this moment to the extreme, but she had a mission to accomplish. She hit him on the forehead, stomach and both legs to make sure that he was not going to move and let them enough time to escape.