"Still putting off getting those license I see." He stated. Maya didn't falter, she kept her gaze locked with his. "Alright, and what do I get when the Phillies win." He asked her.

"What do you want?" Maya asked. Josh smirked at her. He took a deep breath and lifted his chin in the air as though he was thinking.

"Anything I want?" He asked her. Maya hesitated for a moment before nodded her head. Josh gazed back down at her.

"How about I tell you after the Phillies win." He told her, tilting his head to the side as if to tease her. Maya narrowed her eyebrows at him.

"And what if the Phillies don't win?" Maya asked him. Josh shrugged his shoulders.

"Then I guess you'll never know." Josh's face was now in a full blown smile as he teased the blond in front of him. Maya glared at him.

This was a very strong and smart tactic Josh was using. Telling Maya that he wouldn't tell her what he wanted from her if her team did win was causing her to be too curious. Almost making her want to cheer for the Phillies. Almost.

"Well played Matthews. But I'll bite. You've got yourself a deal." She told him. Josh held out his hand to her and Maya took it without hesitation. Shaking hands as they both stared at one another.

"We should go find our seats." Riley interrupted them. Maya gave Josh one last look before turning around and following her best friend.

The seats were a lot better than what they thought it was. Just behind the first base line a few rows up. They had the perfect view of the game from where they were sitting. Maya had to admit, even if you weren't a baseball fan, it was still worth coming and seeing a game in person. There was something about the experience that made it worth it.

The game had been intense, both teams were keeping up with one another. When one team would take the lead, the next inning the other would win it back. It was midway through and it was just too close to call. It still was anyone's game.

Maya had gotten into the game and cheered along with the Yankees fans. But Josh's little trick had worked. She found herself deep down wishing that the Phillies would pull one over just so she could hear Josh's side of the deal. But nevertheless, she kept her facade.

"I hope you enjoy shopping. Because you're going to be doing a lot of it these next couple of weeks." Maya winked at him. His seat was right beside hers, giving them both opportunities to tease each other through the whole game with their teams.

"Don't get cocky. It's still anyone's game." He told her with a grin. Maya laughed at him as they sat down in their seats once the half way point got there. Taking a short intermission.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, it is time for our kiss cam. All you lovely couples make some noise as our cameras come around."

Both Maya and Josh rolled their eyes as the voice came over the speakers, causing everyone in the crowd to cheer loudly.

"Well I'm going to grab more popcorn." Riley said as she stood up. Lucas immediately stood up with her and they both made their way out of the seats and onto the stairs.

"I'm going to head to the bathroom." Farkle stated as he got up as well.

"I'll go with you." Zay spoke as he followed. Maya gave them both weird looks. "What?" He asked her. "Show me one rule where is says that guys can't go to the bathroom together, too." He told her. Josh turned his head to the side to hide his laughter. "Don't be sexist, Maya."

"Gees, Maya." Josh teased her with a smirk as he shook his head at the blond. Maya rolled her eyes at the two as Zay walked away.

It was now just her and and Josh as they sat there in a awkward silence, watching as the many couples came on the screen and kissed, followed by cheering afterwards. Shawn and Cory seats had actually been a couple of rows behind the kids, decided to get their seats separate so they wouldn't be seen with Yankee fans.