Chapter 11

Carter POV
"What you mean about maybe?" Lily asked.
"Well, you and Cody made me feel not wanted in you guys life" I said to Lily.
Selena never knew that's how I felt. I can tell because her eyes were big and her mouth was open.
"Selena didn't tell me that" Lily said.
"Yea because I didn't tell her I didn't tell anybody until now" I said.
"Oh I'm sorry we made you feel like that. And we will make you feel like your home" Lily said.
"Ok" I said slightly smiling.
Lily POV
I never thought Carter was the kind of person he told me. I though he was rude and didn't care about Selena. But he isn't rude he's nice and lovely and caring person. I'm glade that Selena picked Carter because you can see in her eyes that he's the one for her nobody else. For Carter he needs her in his life. You can tell he been through a lot and he doesn't have anybody in his life that cares for him maybe this is why he's like that because he's used to it.
Selena POV
Wow I never knew he felt that way. But why he didn't tell me? I can tell that he was kinda embarrassed and worried what I might say. but I'm not going to say anything rude I'm just surprised that he felt that way. I know he didn't have anybody to care for him since his foster mom abused him everyday.
After he said that I hugged him.
"What was that for? Carter asked.
"For feeling that way, I never knew that before" I said.
"Oh it's ok" he said.
I let go and smiled at him and he smiled back. we kissed then hugged back. I'm glade his temper went down and he can look at me.
"I love you Selena" he said.
"I love you Carter" I said.
"Awwwww, I'm glad Selena found you she's happy to be with you" Lily said.
"Thank you Lily" I said giving her a hug.
She hugged back and whispered in my ear saying 'take care of him, he needs you'