Chapter 10

Carter POV
"Carter man it just happen" Cameron said.
"I DONT FUCKING CARE YOU FUCKING KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE KISSED BACK!!" I yelled at the both of them and tears was coming down.
"Carter it didn't mean anything I promised" Selena said almost crying.
"I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!! MAYBE YOU JUST DID THAT TO MAKE IT EVEN WITH ME!!" I yelled at her.
"No I'm not babe I'm not" she said crying.
I want to hug her and tell her I'm sorry but I'm not listening to my heart I'm listening to my head it's telling me to be mad at her.
"AND FOR YOU, YOU KISSED MY GIRL AFTER WE GOT BACK TOGETHER!!" I yelled at cameron.
"Woah I didn't know that but I'm sorry man I am" he said.
"I DONT CARE YOU FUCKING KISSED MY GIRL AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOES THAT TO ME" I Yelled at him.
Before he could say anything I punched him on the face. I fought him I told myself to stop but I kept going.
"CARTER STOP" Selena yelled.
I stopped and said I'm a monster and ran out the house.
Selena POV
Carter said out loud that he's a monster. I didn't believe that he was because he isn't one. He was just upset.
"Cammy I think you should leave" I said.
"Yea I think I should" he said.
He left and I went to find Carter.
I've tried calling him but he wouldn't answer. I called Nash to see where he could of gone but he had no clue. the last place I would check is the dark alleys. Here in New York the alleys are terrible. Scary. Creepy. Disgusting. Everything that you can think of. For a girl like me that's where you can get raped. I called Lily to tell her to stay at my place because I don't know if Carter will comeback there.
* * *
I went to 5 alleys no sight of Carter in those. there's only one alley Carter might of went to but I wouldn't go there. But, to find him I will do anything.
"Carter!" I screamed.
No answer.
"CARTER!!" I screamed/yelled.
"What?" I heard a voice but it was low.
"CARTERRR!!!" I yelled.
"WHAT!!!" That voice yelled.
That voice was Carter I got closer and closer to him and I finally came to him.
"Charter" I whispered.
"W-what" he said stuttering.
"It didn't mean anything Carter. please stop crying" I whispered.
"It didn't look like it to me" he said not looking at me.
"Please it didn't mean anything" I said starting to cry.
"Ok but tell me you was trying to get even with me?" He asked.
"No I wasn't he kissed me I was trying to push him off but I was to late" I said.
Carter POV
Do I believe her? Do I break up with her? I don't want to break up with her she's the best that ever happened to me so far I don't if I should be friends with cameron he kissed Selena after we got back together. and that's not ok with me.
"Are you sure you wasn't trying to get even with me?" I asked.
"Yes I'm positive I wasn't trying to get even" she said.
I still didn't look at her. If I look at her I will start to cry and my anger will take me over I don't want that to happen.
"Fine but I have to be calm and not let my anger get the best of me" I said.
"So that means you can't look at me?" She asked sounding worried.
"Yea because if I do my fucking anger will take me over and I don't want that to happen" I said.
We left the alley and went home. when we got there Lily was there. Why is Lily here?
"Lily we home" Selena said.
"You found him?" Lily asked.
"Yea" Selena said.
"I was worried. Carter I know you might think that Me and Cody don't like you" she said.
"How you-" I was cut off by Lily.
"Selena told me. And I want to say that we like you. it not that we haven't talked like that but, it's just that we didn't want Selena to end up with a selfish guy again" Lily said.
"I'm not selfish" I said.
"I know but Alfie was he only cared bout himself" Lily said.
"Oh wow I'm not like that I care for Selena" I said.
"I see that now and I just want to say that we are sorry for that" Lily said.
"It's fine" I said.
"We are friends or we can be best friends" Lily said.
"Maybe" I said.