Chapter 20

Carter POV
I can't believe what I just did. I... I cut myself. I never thought I would go that low in my life. I can't let the boys see what happened to my wrist they going to say something to me i know it. Im going to miss them. They going back to LA I wish I can go but, I don't have an Passport. it's still with my fucking foster mom. oh well. I'm just going to make one again.
I signed quietly. then walked out of the bathroom and went back to the living room. I saw Hayes and Lily basically making out.
"Ewwwww stop its weird seeing my sister and friend making out in front of me" is said about to laugh.
They stopped and looked at me.
"When you and Selena make out its more weird" Lily said shouting a smirk at me.
I laughed and sat down next to them. Lily looked at my arm and looked back at me. She got up and took my arm and pulled me up. we walked all the way to somewhere private.
"What's that on your arm Carter?" She asked.
"Nothing I...Scratched myself to hard" I lied.
"Some scratch then. I KNOW YOUR LYING YOU CANT LIE!" She shouted.
"Shhhh fine I'll tell you but don't tell anyone"
she nodded.
I told her everything and she just gave me a dumbass look. we talked about it and it made sense because I shouldn't harm myself for a girl that's stupid. we went back to the living room where everyone is.
"What happened?" Nash asked.
"Oh nothing just brother and sister thing we talked about"
"Ok" he said.
we watched TV for 3 hours. when hayes started to speak.
"Hey ima go I have to get Skylynn" he said.
We all said ok. He headed out the door we went back watching tv. it was basically a chill out day for us. We all got tired so we went to bed.
~10 Hours Later~
Lily came running to my room. Crying. I don't know why she's crying.
"Shhh calm down tell me what happen"
"H...H...Hayes cheated on me" she stuttered.
"With Who?!?!"
"With this girl" she said showing me a picture of her.
Is that who I think it is. It can't be Shes only 16 just like hayes. I know who that's is....Its Ariany Harris. I used to live with her in a foster home. She was the most slut ass bitch who goes for any guy.
"Is that true she is?" Lily asked.
"I said that out loud?"
"Yes you did" she said.
"Oh well yea that's true. But don't worry I will get the bottom of this"
"Thank you Carter" she said giving me a hug.
We stayed like that for a good 5 seconds. Lily stayed in my room and slept with me.
I wake up in the morning with the sun burning my face. I looked at the time it was 1:30 Pm. I slept the whole morning. My phone buzzed twice it was Twitter and a text from Selena.
~Twitter~
@Madison_22 : is it true they broke up
@Bitch12_4 : Yass that bitch left his life
~end of twitter~
What why would they say that about Selena I thought they liked her like how I do but they don't some of my fans do so they made me happy. I read the text from selena.
~Selena's conversation~
Selena: did you see what your fans said about me??
~End of conversation~
I didn't type anything I didn't know what to type to her. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen. they all looked at me weird. oh yea my arm. I kept walking to get breakfast. Hayes was here. I didn't want to say anything. Lily woke up went to the bathroom and done what in the bathroom. she went to the kitchen and got her breakfast. she turned around and saw hayes.
"Hey baby" hayes said.
Lily just looked at him. tears was forming. She ran to her room. Nope wrong My Room. hayes got up and tried to go after her but I stopped him.
"You. Stay here"
He just nodded. I ran to my room and opened my door. I see Lily crying.
"Hayes is here" I said.
"I don't want to see him he's a big disappointment in my life" she said.
"I'm going to bring him up and you guys are gonna talk or I will" I said.
"You will I have nothing to say" she said.
I sighed. Walked down and called hayes. He came to me.
"What's up Carter" hayes said.
"Hey man can I talk to you in private?"
He nodded and we walked to Nash's room.
"What you wanna talk about?" He asked.
"Lily... Why you do that to Lily my sister?"
"What you mean?" He asked.
"Really man. You fucking cheated on her"
"Shit" he said.
"She found out by a picture that YOU posted on Instagram"
"Oh my god I didn't mean to post it I swear" he said.
"I don't care you broke her heart. So therefore you guys are over. she told me to tell you"
I left the room leaving frozen hayes in the room. I looked back and I see tears coming down his face. I went back to my room to tell Lily.
"Lily?"
"Hmm" she said.
"I told him"
"Good" she said.
I could tell from her voice she was crying herself to sleep which worked. I signed and went down stairs when I was gonna go down I heard crying and a familiar voice. Who belongs to someone I dated.... Selena.
Why is she here? I strugged it off and went down stairs.
"Hey Carter" she said.
I looked at her and smiled just a small one. I walked fasted and headed to the bathroom. I cried because seeing Selena makes me want her back. The only thing that helps me is....You know....Yup cut again.