Chapter 21

Selena POV
I wanted to go to Cameron's house. But, before I did I went to take a shower. I only took a 15 minutes shower. then went to my room to picked out what I was gonna wear. I looked through my closet and I finally found what I'm going to wear. im going to wear an over side sweat shirt that says 'Fight For What You Believe In' and Black skinny jeans with my black converse. I put my hair in a high pony tail and didn't put make up on. I got in my car and went to Cameron's house. It was an Hour and 15 minutes long to get there because of traffic. I finally got there and knocked on the door. I waited until cameron opened the door. which he did. I came in and started to cry. Just because Carter is here and I want him back.
Me and cam talked until I heard foot steps. I turned my head to see who it is and it was Carter. I was still crying. he didn't do nothing he went to the kitchen then back upstairs to the bathroom. We gave eye contact that's it. You can see in his eyes he wants me back. I stopped crying.
"Cammy where's Carters room?" I whispered asked.
"Up stairs to your left. its the first door you'll see" he said.
I nodded and headed to his room. His door was close. I didn't hear anything so I opened the door and headed in his room. I looked at the bed and I see someone there Crying.
"Carter?" The girl asked.
"No, Selena and Lily is that you? I asked.
"yea it is what are you doing up here?" She asked.
"Came to see if Carter is back in his room"
"Where is he?" she asked.
"I believe in the bathroom still why?"
"I got to check on him" she said.
Lily jumped off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I stayed here in his room. I heard the bathroom door open the close. I heard whispering. after a few minutes Carter and Lily came out of the bathroom.
They came back to the room and that's when Carter looked at me then Lily then back to me.
"Oh, uhh, I'll leave you guys alone" she said.
Dang it's like she knows what he's thinking haha. she left and now it leaves me and Carter. I sighed inside and Carter started to talk.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I wanted to see you and Cameron"
"Oh well you say your boyfriend and your ex" he said kinda depress.
"He's not my boyfriend he's my guy friend. your my one and only boyfriend Carter Reynolds nobody else. I may had a crush on Cameron when we was younger but not anymore I love you. your the only one I think about every time. I can't forget you. I found you and you found me I fell heads over heels for you. I believe that we are meant to be together nobody else." I said
When I said that I saw a smile on his face. a big goofy smile. Then after that I felt lips on mine. Which was Carter. we had a 3 minute make out. Man I miss those lips on mine. they are so soft and when he's shirt less its 'wow' that's what I could think of. the 3 minute make out got heated....very heated. he picked me up and went to the door and closed it. Headed back to the bed and lay me back and kiss me deeper. He went from my lips to my law line to my neck. I let out a little Moan. he found my sweet spot. I felt a smile coming from him and kept on kissing my neck. Then he started to suck my sweet spot leaving a love bite.
I took off his shirt. He took off mine. leaving me in my bra. I unbuckled his pants leaving him in his boxers. he did the same thing leaving me in my underwear. He went down to my stomach while kissing it. Then he came up to my lace underwear. He took it off with his teeth. putting in on the floor somewhere. I took off his Boxers and putting it on the floor somewhere. We kept on kissing each other on the lips. Carter went to his drawer and took out a condom. he took it out of the rapper and slide it on. He whispered something in my ear.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
I nodded. He put it in me and waited for me to adjust to his size. When I was fully adjust he started. He started off slow, then fast, then faster.
I started to moan loud and louder. Then I started to say.....
"Carter... I'm... gonna... cum" I said in a moan.
"Then do it baby" he said.
I finally did and he did too. He got tired and fell the other side of the bed. we was out of breath.
"That was great" we said in sync.
We laughed and stayed like this for 30 minutes to get enough strength. I got up and headed to the bathroom in Carters room. He came after me and headed in the shower with me. We talked and made each other laugh. we finished showering and went back to his room. he put on clean cloths on and he gave me some cloths to wear. we went back down stairs so see everybody looking at us.
"Umm that was DISGUSTING!!!" They said in sync.
Me and Carter laughed. This is the best day ever so far because I got Carter back. I can't ask anything more better.