Chapter 5

Selena POV
Today is the day that I go on a date with Carter. I don't know why but I'm kinda nervous to go on a date with him. We just meet but I feel that his the one that I might have my life with. I brought a dress from Forever 21 that was strapless and blue all over its a simple dress and wearing white heels and I put my hair in curls.
Carter POV
I'm so excited and nervous in the same time. To be honest this is my first date and I don't want to mess it up. Since its summer I'm just going to wear is some shorts and and V neck and some sneakers. Then I went to Selena's room and knocked on the door.
"Open" she said.
I opened the door and I see the most stunning girl in a blue dress and white heels.
"W-wow you look so wow" I had nothing to say she looks so great and cute in hers.
"Haha, you don't look to bad yourself" she said.
When she said that it made me smile and happy. we already ate dinner so I'm just going to take her for a walk in the park. We walked to the park she was amazed how the park looked when the moon is shinning.
"Wow this is the best date so far nobody took me to the park" she said.
"Then I'm the first" I said.
We walked around the park on hand and hand. The date went well, we stopped walking and we look in each other's eyes and said "I love you" at the same time. We laughed and kissed for 10 minutes straight.
Selena POV
Today is the best day ever. I went on a date with Carter and it was great he actually planned the whole thing and we also sat down and and talk about different things and random things. Carter made me laugh he made a funny girly voice that made me laugh so hard that I snored. We walked back home I couldn't think of anything better.