Chapter 7

Selena POV
Today's date has been the best we had made each other laugh for the stupidest things. Tomorrow I leave my parents and move in to a house. I told my friend Lily Lopez that I finally got a place to live with my parents and we are going to have a sleep over on Saturday. She told me that she's gonna bring her boyfriend. Cody Perez. They Both are my best friends. I never knew that they would be together.
*NEXT DAY*
Me and Carter said bye to my parents and went to my car and put everything in the back and drove to our new house. There's 2 rooms. But I don't want Carter to sleep alone so I asked him if he wanted to sleep with me in the same room. You may think we going to do some stuff but we not on that stage yet. he nodded his head and he put his stuff in our room.
"What you want to do baby?" He asked me.
"Ummmm... lets watch a movie" I suggested.
"Ok, but what movie are we gonna watch?" He asked.
"Um...Pitch Perfect" I said.
"Oh my gosh yes girl lets watch that movie" he said acting like a girl which made me laugh.
We went to the living room and watched the movie. It was funny how fat Amy was saying Lesbihonest I was laughing so hard. After the movie we went out to eat at Taco Bell. we talked about random things. then we went back home and sleep.
Carter POV
When Selena went to sleep I just wanted to make a intro video for youtube.
"Hey guys so I'm Carter Reynolds.
Sorry for whispering my girlfriend is sleeping.
So this is my first video that I've done and i just you guys to know that I will do funny videos, challenges and more so if you guys want to see more of me subscribe and like this video.
Bye" I said to to Camera then I edited the video and posted it. Then I went to the bathroom and changed to my pjs. and climbed to bed.
*NEXT DAY*
We was getting ready for Selena's sleep over with her friends. I've never met them but I heard of them. This girl name Lily was bringing her boyfriend Cody. They are going to sleep in our guess room.
*10 minutes later*
The door bell was ringing. I got but from the couch and opened the door. Lily and Cody was there.
"Hi" Cody said.
"Hi" I said.
"Hey" lily said.
"Hi" I said to her.
I let them come In and they saw Selena. they were so excited to see her. I stayed in the back until Selena introduced me to them. we talked a little then I felt and went to me and Selena's room. I stayed there the whole time. I was on my phone and I saw this app called Vine. I got the app and made an account. Then Selena called me.
"Yes?" I asked.
"We playing spin the bottle you want to play?" She asked.
"Yea" I said.
We played spin the bottle and who ever it lands on they to do a truth or dare.