Chaper 4

Selena POV
I texted Alfie.
"Alfie we need to talk" I texted.
"Go ahead but I need to tell you something" he texted.
"I go first then you go" I texted.
"Ok" he texted.
"Um.. Alfie I think we need to break up its not working out" I texted.
"I was going to say the same thing but I found someone better" he texted.
"Me too bye" I texted.
That went well. I thought he was gonna take it hard but he didn't that's good.
"Well how he took it?" Carter asked.
"He actually took it well" I said.
"Ok now I have a question to ask you" he said.
"Ask away" I said.
"Will you Selena go on a date with me?" He asked me.
"W-What yes I will go on a date with you" I said.
Carter POV
I asked Selena out I'm glad that she said yes I couldn't ask anybody else.
"Carter do you have a phone?" She asked.
"Uh-um no I don't I left my phone at my foster moms" I said.
"Oh well tomorrow is Saturday so I can buy you a phone and you can sleep here" she said.
"Thank you but I will sleep on the floor" I said with a smile.
"No you can sleep her with me" she said.
I smiled and I fell asleep next to her. The next day Selena woke me up shaking me on my back. "Ow" I said because the bruises still hurt.
"I'm sorry Carter are you ok?" She asked.
"Yes I'm ok" I said giving her a kiss on the lips.
*LATER THST DAY*
We went to go buy me a phone. I got the iPhone 5s in the color gold. Then we went clothes shopping because I need more clothes. I know I sound like a girl but I really need new clothes I only came with one outfit. Then, we went to eat lunch at Taco Bell. After that, we went to see Apartments. Why apartments? Is she buying her own place. She told me about how her parents want her to move out because she's 16 and she needs her own place.