Chapter 19

Selena POV
Carter came in. I was upset that he came back he lied to me and hurt me.
"Why are you still here?"
"I stepped out first and I came back"
"Ok but I don't want to see you"
"Ok but I just want to say that you'll never be all in this world but I'm leaving I can see that I'm not wanted in your life. You'll Never Be Alone"
"Oh but why you are telling me this?"
"Because your the one that I was close with"
"Oh"
"Bye"
"By-"
He left the room or what I say my hospital room. it hurts me that he's leaving but he's not my boyfriend. he's my friend. everything that just happened in a few days happened so fast. I'm going to miss him a lot. even though he's my friend.
In 3 days I can leave this hell called a hospital. I know some people say that they like hospital food but I hate it it has a weird taste to it. Its not home made food. I miss Carters homemade food. My boyfriend is going to leave.
What, wait, it came back to me. Cameron isn't my boyfriend. Carter is. My memory is coming back. Wow. Only he came back to my mind. then more came back. Lily. Lily isn't dating Cody no more she's dating Hayes. Cody is a dumbass for doing that to her. She's happier now. Hayes really makes her happy. Carter does to. Oh God... He's leaving because of me. God I so stupid. But, he should know I lost some of my memory.
I should get some rest. After I knew it I fell asleep.
Carter POV
After I told Selena that I'm leaving I went home and took my stuff and headed out the door. I ran to Nash, Hayes, Matt, Cameron's house to stay over. They let me in and I told them what happened. And they let me stay in. they had a guess room just in case there's someone staying over. Well that's going to be my room for now until I decide I should go back home.
~~~NEXT DAY~~~
Today is the second day that Selena stays there. She doesn't remember me being her boyfriend so I didn't go see her. Cameron went though. So I planned to make a video today. but I don't know about what. I went down stairs since my room is up stairs. I saw Nash, Matt, Hayes, and Lily. they was watching tv and cuddling. Not Matt and Nash that's just...just weird but I would make me laugh. Hayes and Lily was the ones cuddling. I sat on the couch and watched tv with them. then I asked.
"What should I do for a video?"
"Umm... a challenge" nash said.
"Yea lets do that" hayes said.
"Yea yea" Matt said.
"But what challenge he's going to do?" Lily said being all smart.
"Mhmm" we said in sync.
"What about the Chubby Bunny Challenge"
"Sure do we have marshmallows?" Nash asked.
"Uhh yea you guys do" Lily said.
"How do you know?"
"I love marshmallows and I bought some" she said.
"Ok let's go"
We set up and got everything ready. The camera turned on and I started to talk.
"Hey guys I know this isn't where I normally record but I'm at my friends house as you can see. So today I'm going to do the Chubby Bunny Challenge. With Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Matt and my baby sister Lily"
"I'm not a baby" she said.
"Fine my LITTLE sister"
She smiled. I rolled my eyes. We started.
I was first to get out. Then, Hayes. Then, Nash. Then Matt. It leaves two people now. Lily and Cameron.
"Come on honey you got this" hayes said.
"Cam you got this don't give up man I love you" Nash said.
We laughed at him.
"What I do he's my bro" he said.
"Then what am I?" Hayes asked.
"I don't know" Nash said.
Hayes played hurt when nash said I don't know.
Cameron lost and Lily won.
"Ok guys so that's the ending of the video I hope you guys like this video. give this a BIG thumbs up and subscribe and all that Jazz. ok byeeeee"
We finished the video and i didn't feel like editing it so I just left It like that. I posted it. Minutes later I got an text from Selena.
Selena:
Carter I got my memory back.
Me:
That's cool go tell your boyfriend Cameron
Selena:
He's not my boyfriend you are
Me:
Sure I am
Selena:
Carter stop being like this and come home
Me:
No I told you I'm leaving I ran away.
Selena:
I know and I'm sorry
Me:
Ok but I'm not coming back Selena
Selena:
Why
Me:
Because you hurt me not once but twice. you kissed cameron when you lost your memory and you kissed him when I was in the house. I didn't forget. I'm upset bye.
Selena:
Oh ok bye 😢
I read the last text Selena texted me. I got up from the couch and went to my room. I went in my bag looking for my razors. I finally found one and went to the bathroom I had in my room. I locked the door and turned on the light. I looked at the razor and then my wrist. I started to cut myself. Three cuts on my wrist. blood was dripping down from my wrist. I whipped off the blood from my wrist and threw it away.